• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best cashback Debit cards

Akash Topder

TF Premier
Is there a better debit card for cashbacks than Jupiter Debit card (powered by Federal Bank) as it gives 1% cashback on any 'qualified purchase' upto 150 rupees per month

Infiniti

TF Select
VIP Lounge
millennia can be used for loading Paytm wallet for 40k and then transfer back to account with nil charges, correct? so that's a cashback 400 Rs (max for millennia) without any issues?

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Kotak PVR Debit Card ---0.5% rewards in the form of PVR coupons.

No Cap on Rewards. Unlimited Coupons... Applicable on all spends.

I'm using this from last 6 months
What are AMC and issuance fee?

millennia can be used for loading Paytm wallet for 40k and then transfer back to account with nil charges, correct? so that's a cashback 400 Rs (max for millennia) without any issues?
Paytm may freeze or block your wallet to bank service. Once or twice is fine, not regularly

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In the website only AMC is mentioned, no Issuance fee is mentioned.

And I applied for this card just now and they charged me 500rs+gst as issuance fee.

Anybody else was charged issuance fee?
Yes, joining fee is there. You will get 5 Rs 100 PVR vouchers as joining benefit

Kotak PVR Debit Card ---0.5% rewards in the form of PVR coupons.

No Cap on Rewards. Unlimited Coupons... Applicable on all spends.

I'm using this from last 6 months
How many RP you managed to collect on this debit card till now?

I guess it's not so much fruitful considering high fee and several BOGO running already running on BMS and Paytm

RAJAT1

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am trying to bill pay axis and icici credit card thorugh my platinum debit hdfc card but the payment is failing repeatedly. I made one payment to AMEX yesterday and it was successful. Does any one has any idea why this might be happening?

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Check your card control settings for any limits enabled. Increase or decrease the limit as per your payment requirements
I am trying to bill pay axis and icici credit card thorugh my platinum debit hdfc card but the payment is failing repeatedly. I made one payment to AMEX yesterday and it was successful. Does any one has any idea why this might be happening?