• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card for Zomato food orders

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The best CC that I currently have for Zomato Offer is Airtel Axis at 10% but it has monthly capping of 500 and also shared with other merchants like Swiggy, Big Basket etc. I have applied for another credit (family member) but don't know if it will be approved. Are there are other cards that provide similar benefits with low or no annual fees?
P.S: This is besides the usual offers ranging 50-60% by Zomato coupons such as BFAST, TASTY etc. - we get them anyways and RP/CB on CC is going to be additional. I don't prefer Swiggy because we already bought Zomato Gold but open to suggestions for next renewal.

I researched online (including Technofino community) & stumbled upon a few articles which talk about Zomato co-branded or RBL cards but most of them are not available anymore or have monthly capping of 2-4 orders (example in Axis Neo, MyZone etc.). There's too much content & not a lot of useful info. I'm simply looking at something that enables savings on every order.
We have been using Zomato a lot more in recent times and in the tune of 15-20k per month. I don't see that coming down anytime soon and hence looking at ways of optimizing returns since the savings can be in 1.5-2k range per month if I can target the 10% bracket.

I'm also open to alternates such as purchasing coupons etc. - as long as it does not affect the daily Zomato Offers. Hoping to hear from the experts here.
Apologies if this is the wrong section but could not find any other section for such discussions.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
One simple thing- Buy Zomato Gift voucher from Magicpin at 8% discount. You can buy from any credit card which you hold. That'll take it to around 9-10% off.

You can buy it from Amazon, Paytm, Woohoo as well.

saucy

TF Ace
Get an AMEX card which gives you around 5% reward points on meeting spending limits.
But vouchers using that.
So that would make 5% + 5% or whatever is the offer

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Purchase zomato coupons from Amazon and then use them..
One simple thing- Buy Zomato Gift voucher from Magicpin at 8% discount. You can buy from any credit card which you hold. That'll take it to around 9-10% off.

i saw these 2 coupons available (see screenshot).
questions:
1) what is the difference between these 2? one gives 9% the other 6% cashback, so why are they selling the 6 percent one?
2) where does this cashback come - in zomato wallet, or in amazon wallet?
3) is this balance added as zomato credits, and can it be used while paying at restaurants when paying through zomato gold?
Screenshot_20230417-213433.png

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
i saw these 2 coupons available (see screenshot).
questions:
1) what is the difference between these 2? one gives 9% the other 6% cashback, so why are they selling the 6 percent one?
Only 9% Cashback coupon works. Its from Qwikcilver.
6% off is from gyftr which doesn't gets added to cart.
2) where does this cashback come - in zomato wallet, or in amazon wallet?
Amazon pay wallet
3) is this balance added as zomato credits, and can it be used while paying at restaurants when paying through zomato gold?
Yes it gets added as Zomato credits.

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Yes. I did find this option but was confused on how good it is. looks like @Chaitanya-a & @ltf4ever answered my queries. I'll go with them

Combine them with Amazon vouchers purchased using Amex gold for 5X rewards. So, an effective rate of 10-12%.
This would have been a good option but I don't have AMEX Gold unfortunately. Does not sit well in my use case but thanks for the info. maybe sometime in future

there might be one limitation when buying from amazon:
Screenshot_20230417-214558.png
Agree.. there are some limitations in maximum cashback but 10k with Rs.900 CB in a month is still worth the effort.

For now, I'll use my ICICI Amazon Pay CC to purchase Zomato Gift cards and hoping to get around 9-11% returns (don't know whether I will get CB on CC as well for this kind of usage).

Thanks to everyone (who already posted) for their valuable insights. For others, please do let us know if you have any other good options that can used or combined with Amazon Gift Cards.

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
GYFTR offers around 5-7% discount & same in other gift card sites. Amazon at 9% looks like a better offer overall at the moment