• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card for Zomato food orders

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Bro Gyftr is worst website for GVs. It gives way lower discount/cashback than grabdeals (woohoo/Qwikcilver). Even Paytm, Amazon & Magicpin provide better discount.
mm, I though wthat with 5X reward points, it would be a great deal..

Need to compare prices then

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
The best CC that I currently have for Zomato Offer is Airtel Axis at 10% but it has monthly capping of 500 and also shared with other merchants like Swiggy, Big Basket etc. I have applied for another credit (family member) but don't know if it will be approved. Are there are other cards that provide similar benefits with low or no annual fees?
P.S: This is besides the usual offers ranging 50-60% by Zomato coupons such as BFAST, TASTY etc. - we get them anyways and RP/CB on CC is going to be additional. I don't prefer Swiggy because we already bought Zomato Gold but open to suggestions for next renewal.

I researched online (including Technofino community) & stumbled upon a few articles which talk about Zomato co-branded or RBL cards but most of them are not available anymore or have monthly capping of 2-4 orders (example in Axis Neo, MyZone etc.). There's too much content & not a lot of useful info. I'm simply looking at something that enables savings on every order.
We have been using Zomato a lot more in recent times and in the tune of 15-20k per month. I don't see that coming down anytime soon and hence looking at ways of optimizing returns since the savings can be in 1.5-2k range per month if I can target the 10% bracket.

I'm also open to alternates such as purchasing coupons etc. - as long as it does not affect the daily Zomato Offers. Hoping to hear from the experts here.
Apologies if this is the wrong section but could not find any other section for such discussions.
Look to buy zomato vouchers from Amazon
Getting it at 9% discount

Mohur

TF Select
VIP Lounge
thanks for posting this thread.

i already get 16.5% discount on amazon gv via infinia cc and then if i purchase zomato gv from amazon. i further get that 9% discount.
total: 25.5%

i wouldn't complain about that kind of discount.

thanks for posting this thread.

i already get 16.5% discount on amazon gv via infinia cc and then if i purchase zomato gv from amazon. i further get that 9% discount.
total: 25.5%

i wouldn't complain about that kind of discount.
buying Zomato gift card using Amazon pay is blocked already