• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Compare Swiggy vs Zomato Membership? Esp for single person low value infrequent food orders? Cash Payment Vs when combined with specific CCs?

insight

TF Ace
Compare Swiggy vs Zomato Membership? Esp for single person low value infrequent food orders? Cash Payment Vs when combined with specific CCs?

Had medical issues so cant/ dont each from outside much.

But every once in a while I'll need to delivery some simple health stuff, typically paid DELIVERY CHARGE per instance.

For eg Swiggy at 250 for 3 mos, if I hit 5/6 orders (quite likely if not always) then it makes sense to get it.

Whats the comparative with Zomato?

Especially my orders are light stuff that typically range from 100 - 150/ 200 "total".

Suggestions on S vs Z .. with Cash payment. and maybe some CCs ?

pxg

TF Premier
Swiggy Heavy! PS: Please dont mess your stomach with so much outside food.. Hope your eating healthy.

Is this mostly Solo orders for yourself since its daily?

Hmm.. noting. What size / freq of GVs do you buy?
Solo. Used to be fit for the first few years...been a bit difficult to maintain my weight due to my job, pandemic habits and a leg injury recently. Don't think it's the food.

As of recently Swiggy GVs have low rates so I am stocking up on Zomato vouchers from Wohoo (9% off + 1% from CCUPI) and use the full 15K and 5K limits of HDFC Swiggy and Airtel Axis for 10% on 20k. Swiggy cashback limit gets used up faster due to Instamart and Dineout.

Anyway, for me both Zomato and Swiggy memberships save 3k per month (combined) in delivery fees currently, sometimes I use Swiggy more and sometimes Zomato - there was a Swiggy strike in Mumbai so had to resort to Zomato that day.

I used to have Swiggy Super and Zomato Pro Plus as well. Swiggy has always been more consistent in terms of pricing and their offering while Zomato keeps changing direction. So not much point in discussing as these prices are not consistent per user and keep changing depending on your usage.

nrj1007

TF Premier
Swiggy has low minimum order value which is 160₹ whereas for Zomato is 200₹.
With Swiggy you can us it for Instamart as well for groceries.
Zomato will give you 100₹ coupon with 3-4 days validity id they delay the order even by a minute.

I have used both but currently using Swiggy due to instamart inclusion and lower minimum order value.