• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Barbeque Nation is on Eazydiner PayEazy with Indusind 3000Rs Offer

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Recently i spotted Barbeque Nation on Eazydiner 3000Rs Vouchers List. So decided to post here. Enjoy the savings! Throw a party for your friends...!

Link: https://www.eazydiner.com/destinations/save-on-luxury-dining-with-indusind-bank-super-premium-cards

*Pre-booking required.

Offer Details

1. Offer is valid for EazyDiner customers in India only.
2. Instant discount up to ₹3000 on no minimum bill value is valid for all IndusInd Bank Super Premium card holders including Celesta, Crest, Pioneer Legacy, Pioneer Heritage & Indulge Credit Cards. + Club Vistara Explorer.
3. Offer is valid twice per card per year. (Separate 3000Rs Voucher for each add-on card, redeem using separate mobile number for Eazydiner Login)

Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 10.36.45 PM.png

If you dont have any card from this list? Want get an Premium Savings Account from Indus. Checkout below threads: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/indus-grandé-savings-account-discussion.16598/
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/indulging-with-indus-exclusively.10756/

Club Vistara Explorer you can get at 10k joining from Indusind. Calculate the savings you get from 5 add-on cards!
https://www.indusind.com/in/en/pers...stara-indusInd-bank-explorer-credit-card.html

Comment your views!

Last edited:

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Club Vistara Explorer you can get at 10k joining from Indusind. Calculate the savings you get from 5 add-on cards!
On the website they are showing 40K joining fee and 10k annual fee. How are you getting the discount on joining fee?

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
3000 discount as 100% of the bill 2 times a year is no big deal, considering how much you have to pay as joining fee for these cards.
Multiply that with 5 add-on cards- you will get monthly 3k offer then.

On the website they are showing 40K joining fee and 10k annual fee. How are you getting the discount on joining fee?
If u want this card in mumbai at 10k joining and 10k annual then DM. I will connect you with my indus agent. He will do it from bank side like invitation email basis.

Guess that won't be possible for someone who already has an Indusind card and want to upgrade.

Also the yearly fee would still apply? Is there any spending criteria to get yearly fee reversed?
Yes its possible. I upgraded my Pinnacle card to Vistara Explorer. Or if you want to keep existing card then you should have good limit to get split limit.
Correct.
You need to cancel it and then reapply c2c
No need to cancel.

drsel

TF Legend
Multiply that with 5 add-on cards- you will get monthly 3k offer then.

If u want this card in mumbai at 10k joining and 10k annual then DM. I will connect you with my indus agent. He will do it from bank side like invitation email basis.

Yes its possible. I upgraded my Pinnacle card to Vistara Explorer. Or if you want to keep existing card then you should have good limit to get split limit.

No need to cancel.
Thanks for all this information!
you are an expert in IndusInd cards
tell me which is the best IndusInd card, because we have fixed deposits with them

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thanks for all this information!
you are an expert in IndusInd cards
tell me which is the best IndusInd card, because we have fixed deposits with them
Go for VIstara Explorer - its the lowest budget card (10k joining and 10k annual) if u live in metro city. Otherwise in high joining fee you can go for indulge or pioneer heritage.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
in mumbai only 5 star restuarants are being shown for this coupon
ab agar 12-15k ke bill hoga uspe 3k off isn't that lucrative compared to eating food worth 36k for free in a year
U can use it for BBQ Nation. Also premium restaurants like Courtyard run 50% discount offers. So its not like u can throw a party but still it’s useful deal!

drsel

TF Legend
Please check right now I think the IndusInd 100% discount max 3000 offer on their premium luxury cards has been removed from today.
I am EazyDiner prime and I found it missing when I try to pay the bill

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Please check right now I think the IndusInd 100% discount max 3000 offer on their premium luxury cards has been removed from today.
I am EazyDiner prime and I found it missing when I try to pay the bill
Have u used this offer recently? Or that particular restaurant might be removed from offer list.