• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Barbeque Nation is on Eazydiner PayEazy with Indusind 3000Rs Offer

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
read the cmnt carefully . u will find a IF
acha my bad
you wont receive that
10k fee ke against 10k biz clas voucher
and this card is particularly bad because cv gold doesnt get renewed
reward rate is bad compared to axis
also your credit limit is the max reward points you can get in one statement cycle
i:e if you spend and repay you wont get points on that
1695965090153.png

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
acha my bad
you wont receive that
10k fee ke against 10k biz clas voucher
and this card is particularly bad because cv gold doesnt get renewed
reward rate is bad compared to axis
also your credit limit is the max reward points you can get in one statement cycle
i:e if you spend and repay you wont get points on that
1695965090153.png
completely agree with u . if 25k voucher not for 10k , then it's not worth even for 1st year !!

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
completely agree with u . if 25k voucher not for 10k , then it's not worth even for 1st year !!
i beleive it is worth for only 1 year
1 year cv gold you will get
cv gold gives you access to vistara partner biz lounges as well
2 times ed 3k voucher
1 biz class ticket against fee
even though availability is less but still a good deal

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
We went to the branch to apply for Tiger lifetime free.
But the branch did not know anything about it.
They said that you need to have a loan with Bajaj capital and only then you will get it lifetime free.
Tiger card they are not issuing from branch.

Bro any advantage of this Vistara Explorer card ?? Reward rate is poor on all spends , tier isn't gold on renewal rather it's spends based !!

Also will I receive complete joining benefits ( Vouchagram Gift Vouchers worth INR 25,000) , if i pay only 10k as joining fees ?? If yes then it only makes sense for the 1st year , right ??
No, in 10k you will get only Business Class tickets. Second year gold membership is not there, so this is an disadvantage. But look at bright side,
  • No Rent Surcharge Fee
  • Reward of 6 points / 200 Rs spend on Ola Money (Razorpay)
  • Eazydiner Offer X for all addon cards.
  • 0 Markup Fees
  • Road side assistance
  • BMS Offer
  • Business Class Ticket + First Year Gold Status
  • No late payment, No over limit fees. No cash withdrawal charges.
Indusind CV explorer is a pathetic card , axis VI provides CV gold renewed every year at same pricing.
Reward rate is poor compared to all other CV cards only good thing is 3k ED voucher which can be multiplied if you are taking add-ons and you occasionally dine in at 5 stars.
Its not pathetic man! Its just different from everyone else. Although gold membership should renew every year.

Anyone paid in Ikea food through payeazy?
Nope. Its not accepted. Only food offer i spot in Ikea is you get 300Rs discount in shopping bill of 3000 if you dine in Ikea for 600Rs. (50% up to 300rs).

Yeah but as OP said , only 10k as joining fees . 25k voucher as welcome gift for 10k payment justifies the card just for the 1st year but if in 10k fees , no 25k voucher is there ; than it's really not worth it !!
25k voucher u wont get in 10k joining.

Last edited:

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
  • No Rent Surcharge Fee
hdfc also doesnt charge any surcharge on 1st transaction
  • Reward of 6 points / 200 Rs spend on Ola Money (Razorpay)
axis has a flat reward rate of 6 /200 after exclusions
  • Eazydiner Offer X for all addon cards.
ED offer is good but not as lucrative as it was before when it had many restaurants available where you could technically eat for free
  • 0 Markup Fees
scapia,worlf safari provide this
at a much cheaper rate
  • Road side assistance
available on idfc select
  • BMS Offer
this is better than magnus,sapphiro by 200 per ticket
  • Business Class Ticket + First Year Gold Status
same as axis
  • No late payment, No over limit fees. No cash withdrawal charges.
this is good not sure which other cards provide this

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
hdfc also doesnt charge any surcharge on 1st transaction

axis has a flat reward rate of 6 /200 after exclusions

ED offer is good but not as lucrative as it was before when it had many restaurants available where you could technically eat for free

scapia,worlf safari provide this
at a much cheaper rate

available on idfc select

this is better than magnus,sapphiro by 200 per ticket

same as axis

this is good not sure which other cards provide this
Also the BMS offer on Indusind card is not like other HNI cards , only tickets booked for some pre-defined time gets the BMS offer .
Initially while using my Indulge I used to think why does it never work , later read about this condition.
So you can count BMS offer on all Indusind cards except Pioneer metal heritage as bogus..

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Luxe voucher value is 50% so 12500.
on a payment of 11800 your profit is only 700.
is it worth the effort ?
Axis joining benefits are much more than the joining fee
Best use of CV explorer is pay the Joining fees get the vouchers , get the business class voucher redeem it .
Use the ED discount for first year
Just before renewal next year close it and just keep the metal card for collection.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Also the BMS offer on Indusind card is not like other HNI cards , only tickets booked for some pre-defined time gets the BMS offer .
Initially while using my Indulge I used to think why does it never work , later read about this condition.
So you can count BMS offer on all Indusind cards except Pioneer metal heritage as bogus..
agreed
even on my pinnacle i had to end up trying every hour to see if the slots have opened

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
As per me the only CC from Indusind which has some value is the Indusind Avios Card only if you are into miles and international trip redemptions.
For the joining year you would be buying BA avios at 86 paise and subsequent years at 1.18 Rs.

Offers 2 international meet & greet , which would cost about 14-15 k per pax normally.

drsel

TF Legend
As per me the only CC from Indusind which has some value is the Indusind Avios Card only if you are into miles and international trip redemptions.
For the joining year you would be buying BA avios at 86 paise and subsequent years at 1.18 Rs.

Offers 2 international meet & greet , which would cost about 14-15 k per pax normally.
But are the British Airways points worth 86 Paisa or less, if you are flying only economy?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
But are the British Airways points worth 86 Paisa or less, if you are flying only economy?
The thing is that you can convert your BA Avios to Qatar avios at 1:1
In Qatar your avios would be valued more.
Just an example
Delhi to Zurich Economy costs 27k Qatar Avios
Normal revenue same flight would be approx 45-50k INR

Delhi to Nairobi costs 25k Avios
Same flight approx 37-40k avios
Taxes are also less.

drsel

TF Legend
The thing is that you can convert your BA Avios to Qatar avios at 1:1
In Qatar your avios would be valued more.
Just an example
Delhi to Zurich Economy costs 27k Qatar Avios
Normal revenue same flight would be approx 45-50k INR

Delhi to Nairobi costs 25k Avios
Same flight approx 37-40k avios
Taxes are also less.
When I first got my Magnus card, I was looking to convert Edge points to Qatar air miles for our Mumbai to a particular city in Europe.
For this particular city, the Qatar airfare was the cheapest

So I tried to book a Qatar air ticket using Qatar air miles, but I couldn't because Qatar website said that airmiles are not applicable for this sector and I was completely put off AIRMILES.

I think Mumbai to Europe sector is in hot demand so Qatar doesn't allow the use of airmiles

Last edited:

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
When I first got my Magnus card, I was looking to convert Edge points for our Mumbai to Europe flight.
So I tried to book a Qatar air ticket using Qatar air miles, but I couldn't because Qatar website said that airmiles are not applicable for this sector and I was completely put off AIRMILES.

I think Mumbai to Europe sector is in hot demand so Qatar doesn't allow the use of airmiles
didnt know that qatar doesnt allow airmiles booking for europe

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
IMG_7235.jpeg IMG_7234.jpeg When I first got my Magnus card, I was looking to convert Edge points for our Mumbai to Europe flight.

Bom-CDG/ZUR has very good availability on Qatar

jetesh

TF Premier
We went to the branch to apply for Tiger lifetime free.
But the branch did not know anything about it.
They said that you need to have a loan with Bajaj capital and only then you will get it lifetime free.
You have to be a Tiger to get an IndusInd Tiger Credit Card.

Think .... Loan from Bajaj Finance/ Bajaj Capital. You must have a heart of Tiger to take a loan from Bajaj Finance.

drsel

TF Legend
Can you share where you are getting Delhi - Paris one way fare at 16,000 Rs for the month of January ?
We flew Mumbai to Europe and back multi city at 54000 return fare.(4 flights)
that would work out to 27000 for one way.

So after deducting the taxes of 11243 that you only mentioned, the 27500 Qatar points will be worth less than 16000