• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

50% off upto 3k on axis cards on Eazydiner

jags123

TF Buzz
Folks,

Axis is running a campaign with Eazydiner where you can get 50% off upto 3k with no minimum order amount. You can sign up by going to the Eazydiner app and paying a re 1 authentication fee.

Valid once per user between 4-18th sept.
Is in addition to the normal discount % on reserving through Eazydiner.
Applies to atlas, magnus, reserve and a few other cards from axis.

I mostly saw 5 stars on this but Bombay has a lot of nice restaurants in this list and you can save upto 75% on dining in places :)

drsel

TF Legend
Folks,

Axis is running a campaign with Eazydiner where you can get 50% off upto 3k with no minimum order amount. You can sign up by going to the Eazydiner app and paying a re 1 authentication fee.

Valid once per user between 4-18th sept.
Is in addition to the normal discount % on reserving through Eazydiner.
Applies to atlas, magnus, reserve and a few other cards from axis.

I mostly saw 5 stars on this but Bombay has a lot of nice restaurants in this list and you can save upto 75% on dining in places :)
I already have EazyDiner membership
can I get it on this membership or do I have to create a new membership with a new mobile number?

drsel

TF Legend
Must have been in the last few days
So I booked Goa Portuguesa restaurant which is eligible for the 10 + 50% discount in Mumbai but the 50% discount code was not showing in my EazyDiner app.

the customer care said that it will show only AFTER the time of the reservation I made.

jags123

TF Buzz
So I booked Goa Portuguesa restaurant which is eligible for the 10 + 50% discount in Mumbai but the 50% discount code was not showing in my EazyDiner app.

the customer care said that it will show only AFTER the time of the reservation I made.
Shows at the time of payment. Applies by default just like the 40% off on magnus

drsel

TF Legend
Shows at the time of payment. Applies by default just like the 40% off on magnus
I booked the restaurant only to see if the 50% discount coupon code would show up in the list of discount coupon codes, but it did not.

I didn't cancel the reservation, but we didn't go to eat lunch
And when I checked a few hours after the reservation time, the 50% discount coupon code was still not there

drsel

TF Legend
I got a message instantly at the time of booking. Might be an issue with this specific restaurant
I also got a message instantly at the time of booking confirming the 50% discount.
but I am talking about the 50% coupon code which show in your payment option

drsel

TF Legend
Eazydiner has convinced some fancy expensive restaurants to keep their prices high and then offer 25% + 50% discount.

So that they will boost sales and manage to cover all their overheads and running costs

Last edited: