• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Banks Which Provide Virtual Debit Card

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
BankCard TypeFree/Paid Status
Kotak 811Visa ClassicFree
Indusind BankVisa GoldFree
SBIMastercard/Visa GlobalFree
BOBVisa Platinum/Classic, RuPay PlatinumFree
Fincare Small Finance BankMastercard ClassicFree
Paytm Payments BankVisa ClassicFree
Airtel Payments BankMastercard ClassicFree
Union Bank of IndiaRuPay Classic/Platinum/Select*Free
Axis BankVisa E-debit(Paid)/Virtual DC(Free)*Only for Digitally Opened Accounts
Canara BankRuPay ClassicFree
NSDL Payments BankRuPay PlatinumIndirect charges applicable
IDFC FIRSTRUPAY PLATINUM99+ GST ONE TIME

Last edited by a moderator:

yobro

TF Select
For me, PNB offers Free RuPay Classic Debit Card (Virtual only)
ICICI Pockets, but it also has a physical variant.
These all are seperate "Virtual cards"
Even ICICi offers but it is same as your existing debit card...
On which account of pnb free virtual card is provided

Strange

TF Legend
@Tejo @NShah what's the matter guys? Why you guys laughing? 😂

Please answer the question. My Physical DC is blocked today. Don't know when it will be unblocked. Thinking of applying virtual DC if it gives reward points ofcourse. Chutiyapa karte rehte hai SBI Wale.
You can earn 0.25% cashback upto ₹250 per month using virtual or physical debit card. Max cashback ₹25 per txn.

P B R G

TF Ace
You can earn 0.25% cashback upto ₹250 per month using virtual or physical debit card. Max cashback ₹25 per txn.
Ye toh pata hai. Already earning points with Physical DC. Wasn't aware of whether virtual me bhi rewards milte hai ya nahi.

Btw wallet load par milta hai points?

P B R G

TF Ace
After card block message you will get instant confirmation call if you attend the call they will unblock instantly
Problem is my OnePlus phone blocks any suspicious, spam or robo calls automatically without even notifying me. I was casually checking the call history, there were 2 calls from SBI which were blocked. There were numerous other blocked calls from banks.

I have changed the settings now not to block unknown numbers even if it is spam. Since I have missed the verification calls, what are the options now to reactivate?

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Problem is my OnePlus phone blocks any suspicious, spam or robo calls automatically without even notifying me. I was casually checking the call history, there were 2 calls from SBI which were blocked. There were numerous other blocked calls from banks.

I have changed the settings now not to block unknown numbers even if it is spam. Since I have missed the verification calls, what are the options now to reactivate?
Branch is the only option left now.

P B R G

TF Ace
Nothing if you try to make transaction again your virtual card will also get blocked if you failed to attend the verification call
What I meant is, since the physical DC is blocked and as I have no time to visit branch, Can I permanently block physical DC and get virtual DC? or until and unless Physical DC is unblocked I can't use Virtual DC also?

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
Someone added Canara Bank please confirm they really provide free virtual Debit Card?

It was me. Free in the sense that there is no charge applied so far and no one in Canara has any clue on the actual charges.

ino option to apply for mastercard and VISA option isn't working. Currently They are issuing Rupay Classic card only.

A couple of months ago, I applied for VISA and it worked.

Strange

TF Legend
Someone added Canara Bank please confirm they really provide free virtual Debit Card?
They haven't mentioned charges for virtual debit card but other PSU banks like PNB, SBI are providing Rupay classic virtual debit card for free then I think this will also be free.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.