Banks Which Provide Virtual Debit Card

The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

ashwink

TF Infinite
BankCard TypeFree/Paid Status
Kotak 811Visa ClassicFree
Indusind BankVisa GoldFree
SBIMastercard/Visa GlobalFree
BOBVisa Platinum/Classic, RuPay PlatinumFree
Fincare Small Finance BankMastercard ClassicFree
Paytm Payments BankVisa ClassicFree
Airtel Payments BankMastercard ClassicFree
Union Bank of IndiaRuPay Classic/Platinum/Select*Free
Axis BankVisa E-debit(Paid)/Virtual DC(Free)*Only for Digitally Opened Accounts
Canara BankRuPay ClassicFree
NSDL Payments BankRuPay PlatinumIndirect charges applicable
IDFC FIRSTRUPAY PLATINUM99+ GST ONE TIME

Last edited by a moderator:

BK7

This can be a very useful thread for lot of people.
I request everyone to post list of all Bank and account which offers zero balance account with free virtual/physical card.
Some include-
Kotak 811
Indie
Nsdl bank
Paytm bank.
List out others if u know -
Paytm Bank gone now.

yobro

SBI
BOB - Bro/Lite
IDFC - Future First
Future first account online open nahi karte.
Branch jaoge toh dimag kharab karenge and most probably they won't open (Telling u from personal experience).
In one Ahmedabad branch they said that those who take education loan sirf unka hi future first account khulta hai. They said this to even cc when I talked to them.

Future first account online open nahi karte.
Branch jaoge toh dimag kharab karenge and most probably they won't open (Telling u from personal experience).
In one Ahmedabad branch they said that those who take education loan sirf unka hi future first account khulta hai. They said this to even cc when I talked to them.
I am holding future first account. Got it opened in the first visit without any chik chik baazi. Had a very gud experience, I told the executive the account variant I want to open and he picked up his tab and started the process.

That loan part is utter nonsense. If your university/college is listed, you can get the acc easily. Just raise a complaint on X againt that branch

yobro

I am holding future first account. Got it opened in the first visit without any chik chik baazi. Had a very gud experience, I told the executive the account variant I want to open and he picked up his tab and started the process.

That loan part is utter nonsense. If your university/college is listed, you can get the acc easily. Just raise a complaint on X againt that branch
Which college u r from?

This can be a very useful thread for lot of people.
I request everyone to post list of all Bank and account which offers zero balance account with free virtual/physical card.
Some include-
Kotak 811
Indie
Nsdl bank
Paytm bank.
List out others if u know -
Add SBI too.

The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.