• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Banks Which Provide Virtual Debit Card

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
BankCard TypeFree/Paid Status
Kotak 811Visa ClassicFree
Indusind BankVisa GoldFree
SBIMastercard/Visa GlobalFree
BOBVisa Platinum/Classic, RuPay PlatinumFree
Fincare Small Finance BankMastercard ClassicFree
Paytm Payments BankVisa ClassicFree
Airtel Payments BankMastercard ClassicFree
Union Bank of IndiaRuPay Classic/Platinum/Select*Free
Axis BankVisa E-debit(Paid)/Virtual DC(Free)*Only for Digitally Opened Accounts
Canara BankRuPay ClassicFree
NSDL Payments BankRuPay PlatinumIndirect charges applicable
IDFC FIRSTRUPAY PLATINUM99+ GST ONE TIME

Last edited by a moderator:

BK7

TF Buzz
This can be a very useful thread for lot of people.
I request everyone to post list of all Bank and account which offers zero balance account with free virtual/physical card.
Some include-
Kotak 811
Indie
Nsdl bank
Paytm bank.
List out others if u know -
Paytm Bank gone now.

yobro

TF Select
SBI
BOB - Bro/Lite
IDFC - Future First
Future first account online open nahi karte.
Branch jaoge toh dimag kharab karenge and most probably they won't open (Telling u from personal experience).
In one Ahmedabad branch they said that those who take education loan sirf unka hi future first account khulta hai. They said this to even cc when I talked to them.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Future first account online open nahi karte.
Branch jaoge toh dimag kharab karenge and most probably they won't open (Telling u from personal experience).
In one Ahmedabad branch they said that those who take education loan sirf unka hi future first account khulta hai. They said this to even cc when I talked to them.
I am holding future first account. Got it opened in the first visit without any chik chik baazi. Had a very gud experience, I told the executive the account variant I want to open and he picked up his tab and started the process.

That loan part is utter nonsense. If your university/college is listed, you can get the acc easily. Just raise a complaint on X againt that branch

yobro

TF Select
I am holding future first account. Got it opened in the first visit without any chik chik baazi. Had a very gud experience, I told the executive the account variant I want to open and he picked up his tab and started the process.

That loan part is utter nonsense. If your university/college is listed, you can get the acc easily. Just raise a complaint on X againt that branch
Which college u r from?

D₹V

TF Prestige
This can be a very useful thread for lot of people.
I request everyone to post list of all Bank and account which offers zero balance account with free virtual/physical card.
Some include-
Kotak 811
Indie
Nsdl bank
Paytm bank.
List out others if u know -
Add SBI too.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.