• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank Of Baroda Eterna Credit Card Review

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
This card can replace all the cashback cards like Axis Ace, and Standard Chartered Smart, and even beats Standard Chartered Ultimate handsomely if your online-only spending is more than ₹21,000 per month so that you get a fee waiver. And if you spend close to ₹42,000 per month online then why even keep paid cards like Axis Flipkart, and HDFC Millennia in your portfolio?

IMG_20220731_192837.jpg

Full details in here https://www.technofino.in/bank-of-baroda-eterna-credit-card-review/
What are your thoughts about this card?

kunaljn91

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can someone please confirm, the 5000 reward points limit is for card statement month? Or normal months irrespective of card statements?

Naddy

TF Buzz
Okay thanks for confirmation..

I have BOB Select Card Right now, i generally shop online like 10% discount offer. Is it good for me or you can recommend something better.
Thanks
TDS will be deducted. And you will have to file ITR or mention it there

AsB

TF Ace
Okay thanks for confirmation..

I have BOB Select Card Right now, i generally shop online like 10% discount offer. Is it good for me or you can recommend something better.
Thanks
That I cannot say. But, just like Bhabye Goel said, if your expenses through cards are high, then you can take it. Or, if you are getting it LTF. But, since you are using it only for Online discounts, I dont think you should opt for a paid variant of the card

SiddharthR

TF Ace
This card can replace all the cashback cards like Axis Ace, and Standard Chartered Smart, and even beats Standard Chartered Ultimate handsomely if your online-only spending is more than ₹21,000 per month so that you get a fee waiver. And if you spend close to ₹42,000 per month online then why even keep paid cards like Axis Flipkart, and HDFC Millennia in your portfolio?

IMG_20220731_192837.jpg

Full details in here https://www.technofino.in/bank-of-baroda-eterna-credit-card-review/
What are your thoughts about this card?
But not now ....😀

ssg9931309

TF Buzz
Hi. I want to apply for this Credit Card for my Father. I want to apply for an LTF Version. I father has had no relationship with BOB and he also doesn't have any other Credit card. His ITR is >40Lacs. Can someone help me with the process to apply for LTF Eterna with minimum chances of getting rejected?