• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank Of Baroda Eterna Credit Card Review

AsB

TF Ace
How does this LTF kinda thing works. Because the customer care doesnt know anything about LTF on basis salary whereas I see lot of people posting eterna as LTF basis salary.
Emailing only. Customer care do not no anything regarding this.

helloworld

TF Legend
How does this LTF kinda thing works. Because the customer care doesnt know anything about LTF on basis salary whereas I see lot of people posting eterna as LTF basis salary.
Might help you this, check once and let us know your thoughts.

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What mail did you sent ?
I read from the eterna official page that on spending 25000 in the first 60 days the joining fee will be waived off. So I spent and dropped a mail if they will reverse the fee after deducting or will they not charge the fee at all. Then I got the response that my card is LTF and there are no joining and annual charges.

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
Hi. I want to apply for this Credit Card for my Father. I want to apply for an LTF Version. I father has had no relationship with BOB and he also doesn't have any other Credit card. His ITR is >40Lacs. Can someone help me with the process to apply for LTF Eterna with minimum chances of getting rejected?
Bro i applied for my mother on their website,at the card selection page they said joining fee was 2499 but it has not been charged in the first two statements. I think when you apply with a high itr they automatically convert into a ltf account. My mother’s itr is 45L+.

helloworld

TF Legend
Does this card still provide accelerated rewards points on insurance payments?

Its purely online shopping card and we must make sure MCC should never be Travel &/ Bill Payments. If there is any change in MCC, reward rate changes from 3.75% to 0.375% and we can't do anything about it.