• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bali using Airmiles

I hold Axis Magnus and HDFC DCB. Considering the transfer partners in mind, please suggest how can I use Airmiles to book Bangalore-Denpasar flight, as well as domestic flights in Indonesia?
Help much appreciated!

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
how many points/miles do you have? what are your travel dates? i think for magnus thai airways or krisflyer would be the best

Dates are 25th July to 12th August.
Points are not enough for redemption right now, but I believe I'll accumulate enough in 2-3 months for Economy.
Where can I check points requirement for my travel dates for Thai Airways and Singapore Airlines?

sleepysurya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had replied on this thread for BOM-DSP.
I think BLR-DSP will be similar.
Check AwardHacker also -

I had replied on this thread for BOM-DSP.
I think BLR-DSP will be similar.
Check AwardHacker also -
Ahh this is a great tool, thanks!

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Best and for quick travel from blr-dps is singapore airlines via united mileage plan (one way from blr at 27.5k miles) for 27th july

Could not check thai aiways (royal orchid plus) since they need points to search for award travel

[Edit] Krisflyer is offering the same with 20k miles, so thats the best redemption option

Last edited:
Best and for quick travel from blr-dps is singapore airlines via united mileage plan (one way from blr at 27.5k miles) for 27th july

Could not check thai aiways (royal orchid plus) since they need points to search for award travel

[Edit] Krisflyer is offering the same with 20k miles, so thats the best redemption option
Can you share the link for Krisflyer? And how is their award flights availability? TIA!

Theo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Krisflyer very difficult to get "Saver Class" economy tickets, they get sold out very fast. Generally, you end up getting "Advantage" class miles which are 35,000 miles to Bali. I recently, booked my tickets to Bali business class for the entire family through Kris...cost 43,000 miles one way. Both sectors flatbed..real value for money.

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Krisflyer very difficult to get "Saver Class" economy tickets, they get sold out very fast. Generally, you end up getting "Advantage" class miles which are 35,000 miles to Bali. I recently, booked my tickets to Bali business class for the entire family through Kris...cost 43,000 miles one way. Both sectors flatbed..real value for money.
43k per seat or in total? :eek:

Theo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
One Seat One Way: I am trying to highlight the relative cost vs benefit analysis

43k One way Business, Economy Saver is 20k (but you really need to book in advance), Economy Advantage is 35K miles

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
One Seat One Way: I am trying to highlight the relative cost vs benefit analysis

43k One way Business, Economy Saver is 20k (but you really need to book in advance), Economy Advantage is 35K miles
Got it

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

For the date mentioned in the post saver is available, i checked before posting. So @seekndestroy99 you need to be quick with your bookings

What's the cancellation and/or rescheduling policy on Economy award flight tickets in Krisflyer?