• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of destinations and required airmiles by different airlines?

I wish to redeem airmiles but do not have list of shortlisted destinations. Is there a site where we can find destinations from india and how much airmiles are required to get award tickets for different airlines?

Stumbled upon https://www.awardhacker.com/ but the search is manual. You have to enter destinations one by one which is very lengthy process. I wished there was a site/tool that would list all destinations by lowest airmiles required to make the search much easier.

e.g. I wish to fly from Delhi. Show me list of destinations in countries/continents selected. Also show top 3 airlines which require lowest airmiles for award ticket.

Tejas

TF Premier
Airmiles Expert
Credit Card Expert
If it was easy, anybody would do it. ;)

Awardhacker.com too is far from perfect. Trust only Airlines Websites when deep diving into the world of Airmiles.

shibili

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I wish to redeem airmiles but do not have list of shortlisted destinations. Is there a site where we can find destinations from india and how much airmiles are required to get award tickets for different airlines?

Stumbled upon https://www.awardhacker.com/ but the search is manual. You have to enter destinations one by one which is very lengthy process. I wished there was a site/tool that would list all destinations by lowest airmiles required to make the search much easier.

e.g. I wish to fly from Delhi. Show me list of destinations in countries/continents selected. Also show top 3 airlines which require lowest airmiles for award ticket.
In short, if u wanna better conversion rate compared to actual ticket price, fly to Europe/US. There are many sweet spots with different mile programs and very difficult to explain here.

jamesdolan

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How many points/miles you have and in which program/bank? Award hacker isn't perfect but is 100% a good place to start. Awardtool seats.aero etc also give a decent idea but don't support enough Indian Bank partner programs. Airmiles is greatly rewarding but time consuming hobby to get into. I love it

How many points/miles you have and in which program/bank? Award hacker isn't perfect but is 100% a good place to start. Awardtool seats.aero etc also give a decent idea but don't support enough Indian Bank partner programs. Airmiles is greatly rewarding but time consuming hobby to get into. I love it
I have 100k in Krisflyer and 20k in United. I am planning to travel nearby countries so Krisflyer made the most sense. Parked some in United as points never expire and I was unsure whether I will be able to fully utilise those 100k Krisflyer miles.