Bad news for Smartbuy and other Amazon Affiliate Purchases!!!

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My amazon purchases through smartbuy was not going through on my HDFC Infinia so I called the Concierge team to get this checked and they told me that amazon has pulled out from all affiliate programs of all banks and I wont be able to make any more purchases on Amazon via Smartbuy.
Moreover they said that it will be announced officially on 1st July.
This is really a blow to all the credit card holders who used affiliate links to get discount especially infinia card holders who got 16.67% points.

Can anyone else confirm this??

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
My amazon purchases through smartbuy was not going through on my HDFC Infinia so I called the Concierge team to get this checked and they told me that amazon has pulled out from all affiliate programs of all banks and I wont be able to make any more purchases on Amazon via Smartbuy.
This is really a blow to all the credit card holders who used affiliate links to get discount especially infinia card holders who got 16.67% points.

Really 🤦

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
its

i had tried a week ago and it was working. when did u try to purchase and what was the order value

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
used dcb for this. from desktop smartbuy site. are u using mobile for smartbuy
Yup, purchase went through from desktop and showing smartbuy... Will have to check though after 3-4 days whether the points get credited or not...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220626-165120_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20220626-165120_One UI Home.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 49