• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bad news for Smartbuy and other Amazon Affiliate Purchases!!!

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My amazon purchases through smartbuy was not going through on my HDFC Infinia so I called the Concierge team to get this checked and they told me that amazon has pulled out from all affiliate programs of all banks and I wont be able to make any more purchases on Amazon via Smartbuy.
Moreover they said that it will be announced officially on 1st July.
This is really a blow to all the credit card holders who used affiliate links to get discount especially infinia card holders who got 16.67% points.

Can anyone else confirm this??

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
My amazon purchases through smartbuy was not going through on my HDFC Infinia so I called the Concierge team to get this checked and they told me that amazon has pulled out from all affiliate programs of all banks and I wont be able to make any more purchases on Amazon via Smartbuy.
This is really a blow to all the credit card holders who used affiliate links to get discount especially infinia card holders who got 16.67% points.

Really 🤦

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
its

i had tried a week ago and it was working. when did u try to purchase and what was the order value

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
used dcb for this. from desktop smartbuy site. are u using mobile for smartbuy
Yup, purchase went through from desktop and showing smartbuy... Will have to check though after 3-4 days whether the points get credited or not...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220626-165120_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20220626-165120_One UI Home.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 49