• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bad experience with RoadGods order and chargeback from IDFC first bank ( which is useless )

Buttman

TF Premier
So recently we had placed an order for a bag which was I cancelled immediately because I forgot to apply a coupon. We made another fresh order with the coupon which went through and the order was delivered. However, for the first cancellation I haven't received any refund yet. It has been 10 days with no reply from the Roadgods team email support and nobody receives any call. I decided to raise a chargeback via Idfc as I has done the order via their credit card which was also ruled in their favour with NO EXPLAINATION FROM THE BANK.
This even tho the merchant hasn't delivered the product. What are my options?
f16dd397-7f0d-4953-a4c9-bad260ca3d6a.jpeg

akshayhs

TF Ace
I am hearing this site for the first time. Is it legit in the sense has it been on the internet for some years time?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
So recently we had placed an order for a bag which was I cancelled immediately because I forgot to apply a coupon. We made another fresh order with the coupon which went through and the order was delivered. However, for the first cancellation I haven't received any refund yet. It has been 10 days with no reply from the Roadgods team email support and nobody receives any call. I decided to raise a chargeback via Idfc as I has done the order via their credit card which was also ruled in their favour with NO EXPLAINATION FROM THE BANK.
This even tho the merchant hasn't delivered the product. What are my options?
f16dd397-7f0d-4953-a4c9-bad260ca3d6a.jpeg
You must have contacted their customer care. Through which payment gateway the payment got processed. Have you received aby response from the company or idfc cc.