• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bad Service from AU Bank Credit Cards

kunalcc

TF Neo
🚨 Attention everyone! 🚨

It has come to my notice that AU Bank is conducting hard inquiries on CIBIL reports even when their credit card services are not available in certain PIN codes. This means that individuals are being subjected to unnecessary checks on their credit history without even having the availability for credit card from AU Bank in their PIN code

It's essential for financial institutions to prioritize responsible lending practices and ensure that hard inquiries are made only when necessary and justified. Conducting inquiries without offering services in a particular PIN Code area seems unjust and could potentially harm individuals' credit scores.

I urge AU Bank to review their policies and ensure that the availability of credit card services is checked before initiating hard inquiries on CIBIL reports. Transparency and fairness should be the first priority of all banking practices. Let's spread awareness about this issue and advocate for better practices in the banking sector.

If AU Bank don't rectify this issue, don't hesitate to complain to RBI Banking Ombudsman

#AUBank #CreditCards #CIBIL #Banking #FinancialTransparency 🏦💳

Gaara

TF Ace
🚨 Attention everyone! 🚨

It has come to my notice that AU Bank is conducting hard inquiries on CIBIL reports even when their credit card services are not available in certain PIN codes. This means that individuals are being subjected to unnecessary checks on their credit history without even having the availability for credit card from AU Bank in their PIN code

It's essential for financial institutions to prioritize responsible lending practices and ensure that hard inquiries are made only when necessary and justified. Conducting inquiries without offering services in a particular PIN Code area seems unjust and could potentially harm individuals' credit scores.

I urge AU Bank to review their policies and ensure that the availability of credit card services is checked before initiating hard inquiries on CIBIL reports. Transparency and fairness should be the first priority of all banking practices. Let's spread awareness about this issue and advocate for better practices in the banking sector.

If AU Bank don't rectify this issue, don't hesitate to complain to RBI Banking Ombudsman

#AUBank #CreditCards #CIBIL #Banking #FinancialTransparency 🏦💳
Absolutely unethical! I would never consider obtaining an AU card.

They should take a cue from SC Bank. Upon entering our details, SC Bank promptly requests the PIN code. If it falls under an unserviceable area, a straightforward pop-up informs us that their services are unavailable, NO CIBIL HIT.

kunalcc

TF Neo
AU Bank should learn banking from other banks.

AXIS bank does not make hard enquiry untill cards offer page. Axis shows the offered cards as per profile and does hard enquiry after application submission.

Even Indusind does not make hard enquiry if credit card not available in PIN CODE.

I have no problem if Credit card is offered to me after hard enquiry. AU BANK doing hard enquiry even though their service is not available in my PIN CODE. That means I will not get AU credit card even though I am eligible. That is bad practice of unnecessary hard enquiry.

AU BANK is doing bad practice and their system needs to be rectified by RBI intervention.

Gaara

TF Ace
AU Bank should learn banking from other banks.

AXIS bank does not make hard enquiry untill cards offer page. Axis shows the offered cards as per profile and does hard enquiry after application submission.

Even Indusind does not make hard enquiry if credit card not available in PIN CODE.

I have no problem if Credit card is offered to me after hard enquiry. AU BANK doing hard enquiry even though their service is not available in my PIN CODE. That means I will not get AU credit card even though I am eligible. That is bad practice of unnecessary hard enquiry.

AU BANK is doing bad practice and their system needs to be rectified by RBI intervention.
After reviewing recent customer experiences with AU Bank, I am no longer considering obtaining an AU credit card.