• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First wow credit card information

Only those who're using the FD backed IDFC First WOW credit card, please go thoroughly:
So I am going to apply an FD backed credit card for my Mom. And I have chosen IDFC First wow credit card for this. But the thing is, we are currently permanently residing at our new location where IDFC credit card service is available. Also during the application process, the form asks to fill the "current residential address".

But during the Aadhaar e-KYC , the application automatically fetches the address registered to the AADHAAR.
Now the issue is the address registered to her AADHAAR is actually our old location and I will be putting the details of our new permanent location during application (also I think the IDFC credit card service is not yet available at out old pincode).

So in this case, is there any possibility that the card application could be rejected due to two different addresses?
If not, what will be the billing address for the card (The old address registered with her AADHAAR? or the new current address?)

Gaara

TF Ace
Only those who're using the FD backed IDFC First WOW credit card, please go thoroughly:
So I am going to apply an FD backed credit card for my Mom. And I have chosen IDFC First wow credit card for this. But the thing is, we are currently permanently residing at our new location where IDFC credit card service is available. Also during the application process, the form asks to fill the "current residential address".

But during the Aadhaar e-KYC , the application automatically fetches the address registered to the AADHAAR.
Now the issue is the address registered to her AADHAAR is actually our old location and I will be putting the details of our new permanent location during application (also I think the IDFC credit card service is not yet available at out old pincode).

So in this case, is there any possibility that the card application could be rejected due to two different addresses?
If not, what will be the billing address for the card (The old address registered with her AADHAAR? or the new current address?)
1713239334429.png
Changing adhar address would take around 7 to 14 days 🤔