• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axisbank burgundy account

Hello all
I went to Axisbank nearest branch to open account today the account opening person said that open burgundy account with 5L only and maintain 5Lonly 10L not necessary like that can I trust that person ?anybody here maintaining 5L?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello all
I went to Axisbank nearest branch to open account today the account opening person said that open burgundy account with 5L only and maintain 5Lonly 10L not necessary like that can I trust that person ?anybody here maintaining 5L?
Post in thread 'Better Alternatives to HDFC Imperia Salary Account for Net Credit > 3L' https://www.technofino.in/community...y-account-for-net-credit-3l.20486/post-455490

Check this thread . Ask priya kalam she might help you with it

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
He is my friends friend but I will ask him he saying maintain 5L every month of any charges are charged in your account then I will take request for maintenance charges like that he is saying
He is Rm for Burgundy or Branch manager or Just bank employee core to bank or sales team
If he's your friend and says he can do it for you he will do it for you

Worst will happen is downgrade..

palvannan

TF Select
Mostly I will use this burgundy debit card to pay Credit card bill payments via paytm will i get 20 edge reward points?
You can't use Burgundy debit card issued on MasterCard in Paytm . If you have Visa version you can use it on Paytm to pay credit card bills , but the reward points is 2 ER per rs 200. Otherwise You can use payzapp to pay credit card bills using Burgundy debit card ( MC) and get ER points.

You can't use Burgundy debit card issued on MasterCard in Paytm . If you have Visa version you can use it on Paytm to pay credit card bills , but the reward points is 2 ER per rs 200. Otherwise You can use payzapp to pay credit card bills using Burgundy debit card ( MC) and get ER points.
I am not opening the account finally decided because Priya Karam said u have to maintain 10L so I decided to drop for opening account but thank you for ur information bro and I opened liberty saving account