• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

axisbank 4th credit card

hello i have 3 credit cards from Axis Bank recently i applied for 4th card through technofino ad today 4th approved let me if I use 4th card any other will deactivate?

tdot

TF Select
Personally I feel Co Branded cards have different approval guidelines like Flipkart and Airtel may not whole lot different but for some reason Samsung Infinite card is not issued as easily. I have seen few people on this forum also post about not getting approved for Samsung card.

tushu5121

TF Premier
You can own 4 cards on 1st may my father got a pre approved offer for previllage card.
And that was his 4th card.
He already owns flipkart cc, my zone cc, and magnus cc,
But limit of 4th card is shared with others

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You can own 4 cards on 1st may my father got a pre approved offer for previllage card.
And that was his 4th card.
He already owns flipkart cc, my zone cc, and magnus cc,
But limit of 4th card is shared with others
I too got privilege card offer by customer care but I denied, they want me to upgrade Airtel card which is only i got for airtel payments.

Tarun239

TF Premier
i called customer care just now, he said axis has policy of 3 cards, i said some of my friends have 4,he had no clue, i again asked if i can apply via online mode, he said he can't help, so basically no clarity, last month, i had to close one of my cards to get magnus, so if there is some policy change, it would be great.

If the limit is revised to 4 cards now - which card should I apply for?
I have myzone ltf, paid Flipkart, paid ace.
Don't need magnus - can't spend that much
Any cards which I should look for?