• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank 4th Card Pre-Approved

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis Bank has started sourcing 4th credit card through the "apply now" option which is pre approved, gets instantly generated and is visible in Axis Mobile app too. Please check if you have received similar offer.

insight

TF Ace
I am getting LTF for Neo only on the Axis App.

Trying to convert my World Privilege MC to something else: Suggetions if any?

insight

TF Ace
my myzone was pre approved ltf in may, now getting spam calls from customer care to "upgrade" to flipkart card, she said if its in the "recommended tab" then it can be made ltf when i would be called for review. Also mentioned about LE with the card.
How did you get that first screenshot - Seems wider and Desktop based? Is there a place on the Axis website that shows the CC pre approved offers also (cause I only saw them via App).

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, tried applying online for atlas as 4th card but got declined. Last week there was preapproved offer and I didn't take it, now it is no more showing up in maximum link. Have ace, myzone and airtel sharing limit of 2L. Also 1 citi card. CC says upgrade not possible for atlas.
Can anyone please suggest if applying offline is better ? Or close one card and try apply again ?
Thanks

insight

TF Ace
Hi, tried applying online for atlas as 4th card but got declined. Last week there was preapproved offer and I didn't take it, now it is no more showing up in maximum link. Have ace, myzone and airtel sharing limit of 2L. Also 1 citi card. CC says upgrade not possible for atlas.
Can anyone please suggest if applying offline is better ? Or close one card and try apply again ?
Thanks
Why seek Atlas? Pros / cons?

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wouldnt Magnus be a better option?
Yes it would be before devaluation and when burgundy wasn't required.
Don't meet salary requirement (not sure if that is eligible for 5:4) and not planning to part 10L for savings account.
Atlas is 4% to 10% while magnus gives 4.8% to 12% right but the fees and renewal fee waiver is 25L for magnus which I am pretty sure won't be reached. Maybe magnus is good for first year but now pre approved offer not showing up and not sure will get it since existing limit on axis card is only 2L.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks was planning to do this since online was rejected. Guess either wait for pre-approved or close existing card and reapply since they aren't upgrading to atlas via CC
Hi just wanted to update that I tried reaching out to CS asking for reason and if 4th card is the issue can close one of existing card.
They sent reply that since I got card recently, application was rejected. But the last card I applied and approved was myzone and it was more than a year back !

Das.N

TF Ace
Does axis bank give any pre approved card offer for non savings account holder? I have Axis Ace and my sister has axis Flipkart. No pre approved offers till now (almost 1.5 years of card usage)