• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank 4th Card Pre-Approved

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis Bank has started sourcing 4th credit card through the "apply now" option which is pre approved, gets instantly generated and is visible in Axis Mobile app too. Please check if you have received similar offer.

funatlearn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Applied for select. Reward points very less for other cards. As per message, need to wait for few days to get card application status. if approved, this will be my first axis card. So far 4-5 axis card application request failed in last year. Let's see if now having burgundy account helps or not
They rejected select cc. looks like they will reject magnus also when time comes.
Need to do some bamboo, if all else fails, will get it converted to privilege acc to get 750 voucher.

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was at the Axis desk in KIAL last Saturday.

Was curious if they were approving a 4th card.

The agents told me until recently only 3 cards were allowed.
I can apply for a 4th card now.

So went ahead and applied for Atlas.

Should see how it goes.

As of now, status says, I'll receive an update in 5-7 working days.

PS: Burgundy + Magnus + VI + Samsung Infinite (recently upgraded from Select)

silly_putty

TF Premier
Axis Bank offers pre-approved credit cards only after a period of six months. Since my My Zone card was approved in February, I received this offer in August. By the way, which three Axis Bank credit cards do you currently have?
my myzone was pre approved ltf in may, now getting spam calls from customer care to "upgrade" to flipkart card, she said if its in the "recommended tab" then it can be made ltf when i would be called for review. Also mentioned about LE with the card.

Attachments

• axis pre approved..png
    axis pre approved..png
    45 KB · Views: 71
  • axis pre approved 2.png
    axis pre approved 2.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 68

Strange

TF Legend
my myzone was pre approved ltf in may, now getting spam calls from customer care to "upgrade" to flipkart card, she said if its in the "recommended tab" then it can be made ltf when i would be called for review. Also mentioned about LE with the card.
Did she ask you to enter her employee code in the app to get additional card? If yes then she is just trying to sell you a paid card and there won't be any LE after getting this card, they use this trick to fool people. I don't think they are gonna convert your new card to LTF.

silly_putty

TF Premier
Did she ask you to enter her employee code in the app to get additional card? If yes then she is just trying to sell you a paid card and there won't be any LE after getting this card, they use this trick to fool people. I don't think they are gonna convert your new card to LTF.
yes she did, infact spammed 8 times and started calling me on whats app as well. I'm honestly considering getting atlas instead of plat travel but most spends are for jewelry and electronics.