• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

axisbank 4th credit card

hello i have 3 credit cards from Axis Bank recently i applied for 4th card through technofino ad today 4th approved let me if I use 4th card any other will deactivate?

One can have as many axis cards as he wants now
Can you please confirm the source of this info.
This is because, yesterday I had called customer care to issue a 4th card, but they starightaway denied.
I even told them that the policies are changed from 1st May, still he denied.

Even I applied for a 4th premium Axis Card C2C on 29th April which was also denied after two days.
I applied for My zone via TF referral on 31st March, that was also denied.

Am I doing something wrong with regards to 4th card, because everytime in rejection mail they are writing you have already availed card with us recently.

So, could you explain, is there a chance in policy in max cards per person ?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
This is because, yesterday I had called customer care to issue a 4th card, but they starightaway denied.

Even I applied for a 4th premium Axis Card C2C on 29th April which was also denied after two days.

Am I doing something wrong with regards to 4th card, because everytime in rejection mail they are writing you have already availed card with us recently.

I was able to get my 4th card easily , also saw many posts in Twitter where people claimed that they received 4 or more cards from axis .
Just a speculation that they might have changed something in policy but there is nothing official announcement from axis yet .

Even in TF people claimed they got 4th,5th axis cards

Akash Topder

TF Premier

Have you got an Axis card in 3 months?
When I was rejected the PNO said for non co branded cards they follow the 3 month cooldown rule after approval.

Have you got an Axis card in 3 months?
When I was rejected the PNO said for non co branded cards they follow the 3 month cooldown rule after approval.
No, the last card I got was in december first week.
I applied myzone in march ending, which clearly means more than 3 months.
I applied for one more card on 29th april, offline c2c but that also rejected.
I don't intend to take any special approval, or similar headache to get 4th card, so was asking that whether policy is changed or not?
If it is changed, why is it not for everyone.
Anyways, thanks @anirban.choudhury for your analysis.

Customer care was offering me 4th card Privilege or Select, i asked for Magnus she said my card limit is less so can't upgrade
When did you call them?
Did you have to call multiple times to agree them to issue 4th card?
What cards are you having currently?
Was customer care aware about any policy Change?
Did you call the customer care or you received call from their side?
If possible, please share your experience.

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No, the last card I got was in december first week.
I applied myzone in march ending, which clearly means more than 3 months.
I applied for one more card on 29th april, offline c2c but that also rejected.
I don't intend to take any special approval, or similar headache to get 4th card, so was asking that whether policy is changed or not?
If it is changed, why is it not for everyone.
Anyways, thanks @anirban.choudhury for your analysis.
So , i called Burgundy support just now and asked for select card (LTF obviously ) as my 4th card . ( Just to test the theory ) .

Agent , as obvious , stated the criteria of 3 cards . So i told him about so called policy change.

He took my call on hold for 15 minutes only to tell me that " there is no policy change "

So , getting 4th card is totally at mercy of lord axis.

You can apply online or offline. They will approve only if -

1. You fill all necessary criteria
2. They feel giving a card to you may be beneficial to them.

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
When did you call them?
Did you have to call multiple times to agree them to issue 4th card?
What cards are you having currently?
Was customer care aware about any policy Change?
Did you call the customer care or you received call from their side?
If possible, please share your experience.
1. 3rd May
2. No
3. FK, My Zone, Airtel
4. No idea
5. I contacted customer service, but not for an upgrade because I was having problems with otp.

She was attempting to sell me a premium card because, as far as I know, Axis allows you to keep 3 basic cards and 1 premium card.