• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS started sourcing 4th Credit Card from existing customers.

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Friends,

Got a confirmation that AXIS Bank is going to permit sourcing of 4th Credit Card to the customers already holding 3 AXIS Cards.

This is in the wake of fact that soon all Citi Cards will eventually become AXIS Cards and hence the bank doesn't want to compromise on adding potential customers to AXIS own cards portfolio.

Anyways, it is a good news as this will open a window to many of Forum Members who were earlier vying for the same.

Enjoy the 4th Card .... Courtesy AXIS.

KHOPARI

TF Buzz
i already have citibank card with 3 Axis card can get another card?
Friends,

Got a confirmation that AXIS Bank is going to permit sourcing of 4th Credit Card to the customers already holding 3 AXIS Cards.

This is in the wake of fact that soon all Citi Cards will eventually become AXIS Cards and hence the bank doesn't want to compromise on adding potential customers to AXIS own cards portfolio.

Anyways, it is a good news as this will open a window to many of Forum Members who were earlier vying for the same.

Enjoy the 4th Card .... Courtesy AXIS.

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Some senior guy from erstwhile CitiBank suggested that complete merger with shifting/rebranding of card pofolio may take time till 2025. Let's see how long does it take.

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just yesterday an axis bank employee confirmed that 4th card is not allowed and will most probably be declined if anyone applies. Also citibank cards will remain active for another 2-3 quarters.
We need to wait just a day or two. Formal info confirming the same will be out very soon.

lazyman

TF Buzz
Upgrade offer is shown from axis myzone to iocl rupay for me, is 4th card upgrade only applies for rupay card?? Because it didn't show other cards only for upgrade..

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Upgrade offer is shown from axis myzone to iocl rupay for me, is 4th card upgrade only applies for rupay card?? Because it didn't show other cards only for upgrade..
In case of an upgrade, the existing card is supposed to be closed. So it remains 3rd card only.

4th card proposition means 4 individual live/active Cards at the same point if time.