• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis travel edge fantastic booking experience

naveenkb

TF Buzz
Had magus for the last 3 months but didn't book any flights, today I had to book 3 tickets from Bengaluru to Vishakapatnam and was surprised by how smooth and reasonably priced the prices on travel edge are, for context those 3 tickets cost came to 13,600 on cleartrip after all taxes and charges, while the same 3 tickets were costing 11,900 on travel edge with a 5x multiplier. Overall the booking process was very smooth, did not expect it to be so well priced considering the 5x reward mutilpier it has. How has your experiences been with travel edge till now ?

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Exactly same fantastic experience. I posted in Traveledge - Yatra thread on the comparison as I booked one ticket each. Yatra is 10x with convenience charges may be beneficial from points view but traveledge experience is smooth and finished in few minutes. Overall, it is good if you are not savvy for Yatra voucher restrictions or hard pressed for time or love simple things 👍

kumarvishwas

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Only flights are well priced and no convenience fees is involved.

For hotels and experiences they are way more expensive when you check on Agoda/MMT etc, almost 25-40% more expensive

senasenthil

TF Premier
Had magus for the last 3 months but didn't book any flights, today I had to book 3 tickets from Bengaluru to Vishakapatnam and was surprised by how smooth and reasonably priced the prices on travel edge are, for context those 3 tickets cost came to 13,600 on cleartrip after all taxes and charges, while the same 3 tickets were costing 11,900 on travel edge with a 5x multiplier. Overall the booking process was very smooth, did not expect it to be so well priced considering the 5x reward mutilpier it has. How has your experiences been with travel edge till now ?
+1

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
And another good part you will get additional 4x mostly in 30-40 days.. don’t need to wait for 90-120 days for gyftr or grabdeals

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Good to know your experience, will try next time for sure. :)

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You weren't able to choose the seats the right? how did u sort that out? Not able to choose the seats is the only little annoy thing for me in traveledge.

Is there any way/hack to book multi-city through Traveledge? I need to book a complicated itinerary and the cost of it would be exponentially above the 15k vouchers I'm getting from Yatra through Gyftr.

Does anyone know how I could book this most efficiently through Magnus? Or DCB or Prestige for that matter!

roadrunner

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Has anyone booked premium seats via this portal ? In my experience, I could not book Indigo 6E tickets.
Emailed helpdesk and they responded saying, platform only supports the lowest priced tickets. This is fine as long as you are looking for the lowest price despite limitations of the ticket; if you want to travel with premium options then it is not supported ( as I was given to understand)

Booked foreign tickets recently, pretty much the best price plus the 5x rewards which got credited in about a month.
I was trying to book DEL-HKG today .. traveledge price is 3k more when compared to skyscanner , other sites + bank discount .. travel edge would have given 6k points for 3k price paid more .. but I felt it not to be worth and went with cheapest cash one