• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Stuck!! Travel edge booking with Magnus

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Origin - Patna
Via Bhubaneswar
To Dubai

Indigo Flight.

I contacted indigo support team. regarding Ok to board. Its some airline requirement. Indigo is saying i need to contact the portal which i booked ticket from which is traveledge.
But when i called travel edge customer care they are saying its not their job. Now i am stuck between axis and indigo.
Need OK TO BOARD on my Boarding pass according to indigo.

what should i do now guys? flight is on 3rd JUL

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Newbie question. What is 'ok to board'?
Origin - Patna
Via Bhubaneswar
To Dubai

Indigo Flight.

I contacted indigo support team. regarding Ok to board. Its some airline requirement. Indigo is saying i need to contact the portal which i booked ticket from which is traveledge.
But when i called travel edge customer care they are saying its not their job. Now i am stuck between axis and indigo.

Ok to board is subjected to visa validation means traveller have authentic visa from authorised visa sponsors( doesn't matter if it is paid visa). This is purely visa related, no ticket booking website can do anything. The agent who arranged visa can help definitely. Please advise with proper knowledge. No offense though.

shibili

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Origin - Patna
Via Bhubaneswar
To Dubai

Indigo Flight.

By the way, most of the time they won't check it unless ur passport is ECR category