• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Travel edge Intl flight booking

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I hopped on to Axis Travel edge to book flight tickets, and on the home page it asks for login!
I only have credit card of Axis, but it asks to login via internet banking using CustomerID and password, which I don't recall to possess one!

So how do I proceed in this situation?
Simply go ahead with booking without logging in? In this scenario, would I be still eligible for 5x rewards on Magnus card?

Or would have to register for internet banking first and only then can proceed?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I hopped on to Axis Travel edge to book flight tickets, and on the home page it asks for login!
I only have credit card of Axis, but it asks to login via internet banking using CustomerID and password, which I don't recall to possess one!

So how do I proceed in this situation?
Simply go ahead with booking without logging in? In this scenario, would I be still eligible for 5x rewards on Magnus card?

Or would have to register for internet banking first and only then can proceed?
Pls get ur cust Id instantly then u can set password

send sms CUSTIDCC XXXX Last four digit ur CC to 56161600, 5676782 from registered mobile number

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was able to book via the Axis Mobile app, but the status of the ticket shows Pending!

Anyone else faced a similar issue.
How long should I wait before checking with CC or checking out other ways to book the flight?

Is it possible that they might cancel the same?

PS: Amount has already been debited from my card and it is showing "In process" under transactions!