• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS started sourcing 4th Credit Card from existing customers.

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Friends,

Got a confirmation that AXIS Bank is going to permit sourcing of 4th Credit Card to the customers already holding 3 AXIS Cards.

This is in the wake of fact that soon all Citi Cards will eventually become AXIS Cards and hence the bank doesn't want to compromise on adding potential customers to AXIS own cards portfolio.

Anyways, it is a good news as this will open a window to many of Forum Members who were earlier vying for the same.

Enjoy the 4th Card .... Courtesy AXIS.

I would like some suggestions for a 4th card also.

I have the trifecta of Reserve, Magnus & Vistara Infinite. I'm not looking to add more credit card fees. So ideally an LTF card.

Atlas is not interesting to me because of it's super niche value - i.e. India based direct flight & hotel payments.

So what should I apply for. I have really no requirement or need per se but mostly thanks to this site I have been on a renewed crazy card acquiring spree lately. I haven't bothered to look at Axis' card portfolio as yet. But I hoping someone here can suggest something really cool/interesting.

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
Friends,

Got a confirmation that AXIS Bank is going to permit sourcing of 4th Credit Card to the customers already holding 3 AXIS Cards.

This is in the wake of fact that soon all Citi Cards will eventually become AXIS Cards and hence the bank doesn't want to compromise on adding potential customers to AXIS own cards portfolio.

Anyways, it is a good news as this will open a window to many of Forum Members who were earlier vying for the same.

Enjoy the 4th Card .... Courtesy AXIS.
I recently get my 5th axis card as iocl ltf card