• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Samsung Signature worth it ?? If LTF

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Received a call from Axis Customer care, they are offering to upgrade my LTF MyZone to LTF Samsung signature/Neo/IOCL.

I Confirmed about card after upgrade being LTF 3-4 times 🫣… still don’t believe them completely

I am considering Samsung Signature for the upgrade, do you guys feel that this card is worth it ??

P.S: It was Not a scam/fraud call probably … because the CC executive asked me to do the upgrade process in the Axis Bank app itself … she was just there to guide me.

akshayhs

TF Ace
It is Signature, not infinite. This is probably why they might be offering it. I am not sure if you get better deals elsewhere than Samsung's own site/Flipkart. Apart from these two places, I haven't seen the card applicable anywhere else.

If you about to change your household electronics to Samsung anytime soon, then I can see its worth. Since it's LTF I personally see no disadvantage unless it is your 4th credit card which would then hamper your ability to get premium/super-premium cards

drsel

TF Legend
Received a call from Axis Customer care, they are offering to upgrade my LTF MyZone to LTF Samsung signature/Neo/IOCL.

I Confirmed about card after upgrade being LTF 3-4 times 🫣… still don’t believe them completely

I am considering Samsung Signature for the upgrade, do you guys feel that this card is worth it ??

P.S: It was Not a scam/fraud call probably … because the CC executive asked me to do the upgrade process in the Axis Bank app itself … she was just there to guide me.
Try to get Samsung infinite

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Samsung is waste .. even if it is infinite

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
is it a personal experience, or same for everyone? I am planning to choose my 3rd Axis card.
I don’t know for others,
I made two transactions.
One : local milk vendor online SIDS farm milk
Two: Flipkart purchase.

I raised a call about two months ago and waited and recently asked to close the card . Then retention called me and she said the above both were not considered domestic by Samsung.
I said close the card. She happily did..
I am also very happy.. I can’t sit here checking their points and fixing their bugs

Last edited:

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I don’t know for others,
I made two transactions.
One : local milk vendor online SIDS farm milk
Two: Flipkart purchase.

I raised a call about two months ago and waited and recently asked to close the card . Then retention called me and she said the above both were not considered domestic by Samsung.
I said close the card. She happily did
Domestic transaction ????

drsel

TF Legend
Samsung infinite terms and conditions attached.
So far, i only received 30000 points (soon after activating and paying the joining fee 5900).

Since 17th October, I have not received any points for all transactions on Samsung Infinite.

Attachments

• tnc-for-samsung-infinite.pdf
    89.3 KB · Views: 7