• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Samsung Signature worth it ?? If LTF

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Received a call from Axis Customer care, they are offering to upgrade my LTF MyZone to LTF Samsung signature/Neo/IOCL.

I Confirmed about card after upgrade being LTF 3-4 times 🫣… still don’t believe them completely

I am considering Samsung Signature for the upgrade, do you guys feel that this card is worth it ??

P.S: It was Not a scam/fraud call probably … because the CC executive asked me to do the upgrade process in the Axis Bank app itself … she was just there to guide me.

vsharad

TF Select
I logged a call they did some work on it and initially followed up with me and then no correspondence..
If possible can you tell which axis card is good for collecting edge reward points if not samsung signature ( 5 Rp per â‚ą100 ), that gives similar reward points as samsung signature and is complementing it's fees ( fees should be < 3k ) and that can be clubbed with privilege card to get multi brand voucher!

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If possible can you tell which axis card is good for collecting edge reward points if not samsung signature ( 5 Rp per â‚ą100 ), that gives similar reward points as samsung signature and is complementing it's fees ( fees should be < 3k ) and that can be clubbed with privilege card to get multi brand voucher!
Privilege card is a good middle range card and you can earn .4 per ER with multi brand voucher..
I recommend this for a mid range card with 1.5k fee

drsel

TF Legend
This is definitely a technical error.
No Axis Samsung card gives points after 5 days.
the points are credited within 60 days, usually between 45 to 60 days.
I have not received any points since 17 October, 45 days

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This is definitely a technical error.
No Axis Samsung card gives points after 5 days.
the points are credited after 45 to 60 days.
I have not received any points since 17 October, 45 days
Okay what ever it is, she confirmed me after feedback from their back end team that both of my transactions are not considered as domestic transactions as per Samsung infinite rules..
I closed the card..
It’s already done..
Please update this thread after you got your points.. that would clear the air

drsel

TF Legend
Okay what ever it is, she confirmed me after feedback from their back end team that both of my transactions are not considered as domestic transactions as per Samsung infinite rules..
I closed the card..
It’s already done..
Please update this thread after you got your points.. that would clear the air
I would anyway not use Samsung Infinite for any domestic transaction. (except for the 3x partners like 1 mg, Urban company, etc)
Magnus burgundy would be used.

I got only 30000 points and I think 55 reward points on 1mg transaction Rs 1100 through Grabdeals

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes 55 points came after 3 working days and the remaining 110 points I am expecting after 60 days, because 1mg is a 3X reward partner for Samsung infinite
Also 5x for Grabdeals
Okay these are partners points, so this would not qualify for for domestic test.. then leave it

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I still don't understand why you would use Samsung infinite for a transaction which is not Samsung not International and not one of the five partners
Because it is in my early usage , I just want to put some transactions where it is indifferent for me whichever card I use

drsel

TF Legend
There should be a rationale for using any particular card for particular transaction.
You should not use just any card for any transaction, it's a waste

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I still don't understand why you would use Samsung infinite for a transaction which is not Samsung, not International, and not one of the five partners
I have also used for a transaction to buy a Samsung phone on FK and I got CB as well

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
There should be a rationale for using any particular card for particular transaction.
You didn’t get my point, for that transaction it doesn’t matter whichever card I use . I want to put on this to move towards annual fee waiver

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Irrespective of that , they should give that base points. There is no category for 1 er per 100

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes you are right there is no such category.
so you need to complain
I am not here to fix their bugs..

I already made good money with infinite..
got 30K points converted into multibrand voucher.. made a decent profit of more than 5K and closed the card..
and also got 1.5K CB on Samsung purchase..
Made my money ( around 7K), within 2 months and closed.. end of the chapter..