• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Salary Account Query

SC_23

TF Premier
Salary account tier is decided by gross or take home salary ? If someone is short by few thousands will he still have to go with lower tier account or he can be upgraded to next tier, some leeway is there or not? Priority or Burgundy salary account only makes sense from Axis if I am not wrong.

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
I would suggest to go for Axis .
At least you will be getting pre approved CC offers and also there are chances to convert then ltf.

Sbi does not care about anything liya like what is your salary and pre approved offers basis of them.

SC_23

TF Premier
I would suggest to go for Axis .
At least you will be getting pre approved CC offers and also there are chances to convert then ltf.

Sbi does not care about anything liya like what is your salary and pre approved offers basis of them.
Yes that's why I wanted to know whether Axis consider gross salary or take home for account tier

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Yes that's why I wanted to know whether Axis consider gross salary or take home for account tier

It is take home salary they count for account tier.

Most of the bank only count the credit amount for thier tier. But you can definitely check with nearest bank if they can offer you better tier on the basis of gross salary.

One more thing I remember while opening my account that they will not put exact salary but a salary range in which it will be mentioned like 1-2 lac

Last edited:

SoggypastA

TF Premier
What if someone opened higher tier savings account in axis or any other bank and later convert it into salary account will they get that higher tier salary account even if the salary doesn't meet the criteria?

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Could be a nice loophole
Some one have to try this but chances are there that they will downgrade account when salary will be getting credited.

What if someone opened higher tier savings account in axis or any other bank and later convert it into salary account will they get that higher tier salary account even if the salary doesn't meet the criteria?
Account code will be changed in this case from normal to salary which is expected to change the requirements of the account.

Please update here if this works for someone.
So that others can also try.