• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Over Limit Consent | Is this a normal Limit Enhancement?

Mritunjay

TF Premier
Today, when I logged in to the Axis credit card portal, saw something new. Is this a normal limit enhancement or something else?
1664559129569.png

Solution
No, this is not normal Limit enhancement. If your limit is 1 Lakh, during emergency you can use 1.25L. But you will be charged some fee for using that extra amount. 2.5% of over limit used or 500rs whichever is higher.

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am getting this consent in preferences of my credit card net banking portal. Does anyone know about this? Should I accept this or not?

1664561374723.png

Infiniti

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am getting this consent in preferences of my credit card net banking portal. Does anyone know about this? Should I accept this or not?

1664561374723.png
No. you will get charged for the over-charge. this is definitely misseling with the original post photo showing it as "limit enhancement".

ltf4ever

TF Ace
not
No. you will get charged for the over-charge. this is definitely misseling with the original post photo showing it as "limit enhancement".
not just misselling, but fraud.
even on the consent page, they don't give option of accept or reject overlimit. it is just ' i agree to update consent'.
what they mean by 'update' they have kept a mystery.

No, this is not normal Limit enhancement. If your limit is 1 Lakh, during emergency you can use 1.25L. But you will be charged some fee for using that extra amount. 2.5% of over limit used or 500rs whichever is higher.
500+90GST exact charges and there is a shows over limit percentage you can choose upto 50% of the credit card limit.

theranos

TF Select
this is as per new rbi guidelines every limit enhancement or overlimit usage needs to have consent from customer so banks are just going to take consent for allowing overlimit but sugar coating it with cool ui ux or not completly showing details is also misleading but yes it would not be limit enhancement nor it would not be free overlimit charges