• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis now allowing addon credit cards for all

vaibhavpp0707

TF Premier
I hold axis ace, Flipkart and myzone. My wife has Airtel axis. So I applied for add-on card for me for Airtel axis. Card got generated instantly and is visible in app for both of us.

Can I get seperate cashback limit for my add-on card. Means 300 per month for utilities and for Airtel recharges ? Or it will be merged limit for both primary and add-on card

pothi

TF Ace
RML Group
Can I get seperate cashback limit for my add-on card. Means 300 per month for utilities and for Airtel recharges ? Or it will be merged limit for both primary and add-on card

No separate CB limits.

You got instant add-on CC because you already have an account with Axis. Anyone with an existing account with Axis will not need to go through KYC process. That's why those people will get instant add-on.

drsel

TF Legend
I hold axis ace, Flipkart and myzone. My wife has Airtel axis. So I applied for add-on card for me for Airtel axis. Card got generated instantly and is visible in app for both of us.

That is good, but I found out from the higher authorities that if you have an add on card it will count as one of your four officially allowed cards.
you will not be able to apply for a 4th card now.

I also had Axis Ace, Flipkart, My Zone.
My wife had 3 add on cards in all these 3.

and although I CLOSED these 3 cards my wife was not able to apply even for her first Axis card because the system showed that she already had 3 cards, even though they were only add on cards and even though all three cards had been closed by me.

The back office had to take a lot of trouble to detach these 3 add on cards from her identity, and mark them as closed permanently.

Then only she got her first Axis card after delay of more than one month.

Last edited:

vaibhavpp0707

TF Premier
That is good, but I found out from the higher authorities that if you have an add on card it will count as one of your four officially allowed cards.
you will not be able to apply for a 4th card now.

I also had Axis Ace, Flipkart, My Zone.
My wife had 3 add on cards in all these 3.

and although I CLOSED these 3 cards my wife was not able to apply even for her first Axis card because the system showed that she already had 3 cards, even though they were only add on cards and even though all three cards had been closed by me.

The back office had to take a lot of trouble to detach these 3 add on cards from her identity, and mark them as closed permanently.

Then only she got her first Axis card after delay of more than one month.
I didn't know this. I wasted my 4th slot. 😐

RajeshV

TF Premier
If I get an addon for somebody who doesn't have any cards yet, will it cause issues when they apply (for Axis) on their own in future?

I've come across a couple posts saying so.

Sathishmani

TF Premier

I have Axis Saving account and holding Axis Ace and Neo credit cards. My wife has Axis Airtel. So I tried to apply Airtel add on card for me but still asking me to complete Video KYC. Not sure how it's working.

supperman

TF Premier
Wierdly, Axis Airtel Credit card add on is getting instantly rejected for a family member (mother) who already has other addon Axis cards via my FK and Ace credit cards. Same story for another family member (father) who doesn't have any. It's surprising, I've never seen an addon card being rejected, that too, almost an instant rejection. Besides the fact that I'm applying after 10 PM, I can't think of any other reason why their add on applications got rejected...