• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis not giving grabdeals marks spencer 45x points

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I did the transaction in December, but the bank saying that they have not captured under grabdeals. Have escalated to nodal officer with the invoice. Lets c

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Clearing cookies is more important than clearing cache.. Also it's better to cancel now before order's shipped and try again, as definitely your cookie session has expired and your purchase won't track on GrabDeals. Or you can wait 2-3 days for GrabDeal SMS as a confirmation. Btw did you use the FIRST coupon code for your purchase as well?
Thank you. Yes, I have used the First coupon and got 1000 discount. So the price is less and I know 40x is after tax and discounts from your posts. I am okay to have the shirt even without the 40x if the quality is good in India.

But if this is true, it will be tough to get redirected and do shopping quickly. May be I should browse and decide the purchase item first and then use grab deals to go there, add it to cart and buy. I will consider it as learning.

hireng

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After seeing all these confusions regarding Grabdeals tracking, is it recommended that one should use incognito mode, while making purchases from Grabdeals, as it can potentially solve all the issues relating to adblocker, cookies, etc.
People with Technical background and expertise in this affiliate field, please enlighten. @mgforce @TheMentalist @CMG

1682832134438.png
in addition to that, I always add items I need to purchase first in the wish list, but never move the product from the wishlist, instead once you get redirected, click on individual product and "Add to cart" ensure everything happens in a single session. Spend more time in planning and less time in execution, every affiliate session cookie would have a time post which it could potentially expire and tracking could fail.
Ensure adblockers are disabled on incognito mode as well, if using incognito mode (I've it enabled there hence mentioning)

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
in addition to that, I always add items I need to purchase first in the wish list, but never move the product from the wishlist, instead once you get redirected, click on individual product and "Add to cart" ensure everything happens in a single session. Spend more time in planning and less time in execution, every affiliate session cookie would have a time post which it could potentially expire and tracking could fail.
Ensure adblockers are disabled on incognito mode as well, if using incognito mode (I've it enabled there hence mentioning)
i have done this only but 3 of my M&S transactions not tracked and points not being given.. everything seems very random to me.. i never had any such issue with Hdfc Diners when they had this kind of thing with smartbuy partners..

i have done this only but 3 of my M&S transactions not tracked and points not being given.. everything seems very random to me.. i never had any such issue with Hdfc Diners when they had this kind of thing with smartbuy partners..
I think issue is with M&S not providing the merchant comission correctly, because I am seeing other comments of Flipkart, Amazon cashback getting credited correctly.
In this case, we should take into account the risk of ordering items at our own cost.
Secondly, there is a link tracker for grabdeals.
We must keep checking whether it has tracked our transaction or not.
Basis of that, we can decide whether to keep the order or return it.

hireng

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HDFC Smartbuy with Flipkart is a whitelisted site hosted on a different sub domain, so you don't need to worry about ad blockers, redirection, etc. as long as you make transaction on that site, rest assured it will be automatically tracked, but for M&S there's a bit of a gray area and like @RewardsAlert mentioned, if not tracked, better to return the item, there's 35 days policy on most of them if I'm not wrong. HDFC Smartbuy when it was active with Amazon, also had a quick way of verifying, on the OTP page, we'd see the merchant name as "Amazon smartbuy" and that was an excellent way to know for sure we'd get the 5X/10X points

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After seeing all these confusions regarding Grabdeals tracking, is it recommended that one should use incognito mode, while making purchases from Grabdeals, as it can potentially solve all the issues relating to adblocker, cookies, etc.
People with Technical background and expertise in this affiliate field, please enlighten. @mgforce @TheMentalist @CMG

1682832134438.png
Better to use Chrome Guest Mode. If using Incognito, disable addons and enable third-party cookies also. Or Create a fresh new Chrome Profile everytime and delete it when done.

In some affiliates, adding products to wishlist/cart beforehand is also considered ineligible

harshar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,
My December M&S purchase has incorrectly been recorded as 20% cashback instead of ER. I always make sure not to click the 20% cb.
Reached out to cc and got this reply. What do they mean by "the document"?

"
This is to inform you that, cash-back/bonus points shall be credited to your account basis on offer selected at the time of purchase, hence you have received cash-back instead of 45x points.

However, as you confirmed that you have selected 45x edge rewards points offer at the time of purchase on Grab-Deals portal, we request you to attach the document. We will be pleased to take this forward once we receive the required document.
"

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi,
My December M&S purchase has incorrectly been recorded as 20% cashback instead of ER. I always make sure not to click the 20% cb.

"
This is to inform you that, cash-back/bonus points shall be credited to your account basis on offer selected at the time of purchase, hence you have received cash-back instead of 45x points.

However, as you confirmed that you have selected 45x edge rewards points offer at the time of purchase on Grab-Deals portal, we request you to attach the document. We will be pleased to take this forward once we receive the required document.
"
Do u have 45x ss in December if not Get some ss from someone who did at the time of 45x and share to reply mail

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
However, as you confirmed that you have selected 45x edge rewards points offer at the time of purchase on Grab-Deals portal, we request you to attach the document.
"
what document can you possibly provide in this case? There is rarely a confirmation message, no mention of it on any step! What are they expecting as a document?

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Will do screen recording for the next M&S 😐
Won’t help 🤣
They are not giving even after confirmed sms from Axis itself!
In grabdeals what you or Axis says doesn’t matter, the merchant has confirm transaction is successful. And there is no way for us to fight with merchant directly. I did send an email to M&S team as well for not getting points in Nov Dec Jan. They didn’t even reply.

• Sad
Reactions: CMG

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

"

"
Same here. I got 1000 cashback credited on April 24th for the December transaction. I had clearly selected reward points.
I don't know what to do here. Did you get it resolved? Also on the Grabdeals portal, the status is failed and the cashback Earned shows 0.

I emailed that I have not received the Accelerated ER points for this transaction. Let's see if they resolve this.

Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 1.33.27 PM.png

SwipeSavvy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can Axis customer support tell us if a Grabdeals transaction was successfully captured or not?
I did a transaction last week from Grabdeals on chrome without any extensions or privacy policy blockers. Didn't receive SMS nor seeing it in Grabdeals my transactions. I will return the order as price/quality ratio is not good without bonus ERs. Will Axis customer support on call be able to tell me with surety if in 120 days I will get the bonus ERs or not?