• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis not converting transaction into EMI

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I bought few things on emi from Flipkart around 9-10th oct, today its 23rd oct still transaction not converted into EMI, Bill generation will be on 25th, I want to cancel emi before that. EMI rules for axis will be changed next month around 11th where if you cancelled emi then you will have to pay entire amount(principle) + emi discount + processing +gst. Basically no no cost emi as discount. What to do? Mind you its not just one card but 3 different axis cc with no emi conversion yet.

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I bought few things on emi from Flipkart around 9-10th oct, today its 23rd oct still transaction not converted into EMI, Bill generation will be on 25th, I want to cancel emi before that. EMI rules for axis will be changed next month around 11th where if you cancelled emi then you will have to pay entire amount(principle) + emi discount + processing +gst. Basically no no cost emi as discount. What to do? Mind you its not just one card but 3 different axis cc with no emi conversion yet.
I did 2 EMIs transaction: one on sbi simplyclick(24th oct) & one in samsung infinite(1st nov). Both the transactions are converted into merchant emi and processing fees are charged...but there is no 1st emi charge yet. Its almost 1month now for the SBI card, currently both the cards shows last transaction as the full debit transaction of the amount lol.

D₹V

TF Prestige
I did 2 EMIs transaction: one on sbi simplyclick(24th oct) & one in samsung infinite(1st nov). Both the transactions are converted into merchant emi and processing fees are charged...but there is no 1st emi charge yet. Its almost 1month now for the SBI card, currently both the cards shows last transaction as the full debit transaction of the amount lol.
It comes in billing statement I believe.

Lordkk

TF Premier
Can your please share the link for this new EMI cancellation rule