• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas - Transactions not settling/disappearing

rogerthat

TF Ace
I am facing a weird problem with Axis Atlas. None of my transactions on the card for the past 10 days or so have settled! They are all showing to be in process.

But what is even more weirder is that three Amazon transactions of a total of 27k made 8 days earlier have disappeared from the unbilled transactions list altogether!

What's happening? Anyone else facing any of this?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am facing a weird problem with Axis Atlas. None of my transactions on the card for the past 10 days or so have settled! They are all showing to be in process.

But what is even more weirder is that three Amazon transactions of a total of 27k made 8 days earlier have disappeared from the unbilled transactions list altogether!

axis is having tech issues.. be patient.. will ger sorted

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Yes I also had faced similar thing.
Currently it's settled. Check your transactions.

rogerthat

TF Ace
Yes I also had faced similar thing.
Currently it's settled. Check your transactions.
Nope still not settled though the disappeared transactions have now reappeared.

Good to know your issue is sorted. Yeah Axis is going crazy with their systems... Today read in Reddit that someone had all their Edge Reward points reversed, transaction by transaction...

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

Good to know your issue is sorted. Yeah Axis is going crazy with their systems... Today read in Reddit that someone had all their Edge Reward points reversed, transaction by transaction...
Can you share/DM the link to the reddit post?

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

You referring to this one?

Reactions: CMG

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Actually I didn't notice that 2 Rs transaction for longe access (21-Jan) was visible earlier, now disappeared. However total available limit is correctly displayed.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the info from people on thread. Was worried for my 50k transaction on privilege.
Also for transaction in process we don't get ER points, they are credited once it is settled, right?

drsel

TF Legend
Thanks for the info from people on thread. Was worried for my 50k transaction on privilege.
Also for transaction in process we don't get ER points, they are credited once it is settled, right?
Yes because if the merchant forgets to settle then you will not get charged and you won't get reward points either