• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reward points on canceled Axis EMI transaction

Anshul Gupta

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello,

Could someone clarify if we receive regular Edge reward points if the Merchant EMI is canceled and txn. is converted to a normal txn. I made a purchase via Axis Privilege credit card but the merchant selected the EMI option without informing me.
I later canceled the EMI txn and got the EMI conversion charges reversed but now CC is saying that both EMI as well as canceled EMI txn. are not eligible for reward points as per internal policy. But I couldn't find any information regarding this online.

Could someone confirm this and also share the relevant T&C?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
Hello,

Could someone clarify if we receive regular Edge reward points if the Merchant EMI is canceled and txn. is converted to a normal txn. I made a purchase via Axis Privilege credit card but the merchant selected the EMI option without informing me.
I later canceled the EMI txn and got the EMI conversion charges reversed but now CC is saying that both EMI as well as canceled EMI txn. are not eligible for reward points as per internal policy. But I couldn't find any information regarding this online.

Thanks in advance.
If Txn was initially EMI, then you won't get any rewards.

Because it's automatic.

If you are hni customer can request as you have converted txn

Anshul Gupta

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If Txn was initially EMI, then you won't get any rewards.

Because it's automatic.

If you are hni customer can request as you have converted txn
I see. I have no relationship with Axis other than holding 2 of their credit cards. However, this was all Merchant's fault as he selected the EMi option when I instead wanted to pay the full amount. So, any idea how to contest this with Axis?

Tejo

TF Legend
I see. I have no relationship with Axis other than holding 2 of their credit cards. However, this was all Merchant's fault as he selected the EMi option when I instead wanted to pay the full amount. So, any idea how to contest this with Axis?
Cancel the order.

Again order, who is the Merchant?

silly_putty

TF Premier
Hello,

Thanks in advance.
Did they reverse processing fees? Also any cancellation charges?