• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS MAGNUS Welcome/Renewal Benefits process changes!!!

yashbhavnani

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In order to redeem the renewal benefit of the Magnus, I called the concierge and they sent an email with a link to claim via Thriwe.

So, Yes, Axis is now issuing welcome/renewal benefits via Thriwe.

So, I tried claiming it but it always came up with the error enter the registered mobile number.

The concierge representative did inform that this might happen as the system is still migrating and call the thriwe helpline to resolve it.

I did that and they took a request for the same and suggested that I retry after 3 working days.

I retried the next day itself just to check but this time it was a breeze. Super smooth process of logging in and redeeming the Tata CLiQ voucher in a jiffy.

Overall, a nice experience.

P.S. : I was apprehensive about getting the renewal benefit since the fee was waived but it turned out to be a non issue :)

IMG_4029.png

Attachments

• IMG_4028.jpeg
    IMG_4028.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_4027 Copy.jpeg
    IMG_4027 Copy.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 156

bombayduckling

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I faced similar where I was seeing old claimed voucher only. After a month of follow up, i was able to get voucher that too with alternative number provided to thriwe
Yes, finally after breaking my head with all levels of customer service, including PNO, I was lucky to get a smart executive when I called the Thriwe helpline. She told me to send her an email explaining my issue and to provide an alternative number. I gave my brother's number. Unfortunately, I am travelling so haven't yet checked. But good to know that this worked for you.

Anonymous ツ

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I received my Magnus card couple of days ago and today when I registered on thriwe to claim the Tata Cliq Joining Bonus voucher, It shows the voucher is valid till 23 May, 2022 whereas its already 2023. Yatra voucher is also showing the same date . Did anyone else encountered this earlier? Please let me know whether i should claim it or contact axis support?

IMG_20230613_222818.jpg

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I received my Magnus card couple of days ago and today when I registered on thriwe to claim the Tata Cliq Joining Bonus voucher, It shows the voucher is valid till 23 May, 2022 whereas its already 2023. Yatra voucher is also showing the same date . Did anyone else encountered this earlier? Please let me know whether i should claim it or contact axis support?

IMG_20230613_222818.jpg
Contact thriwe