• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best use of Axis Magnus welcome Voucher.

Mayank

TF Buzz
since Tatacliq has blocked buying gold items using cliqcash. can anyone better way to redeem it to near cash value. or else if we could sell it somewhere.?

Mayank

TF Buzz
no i haven't added that voucher to my account, in case i need to sell it to someone else. but i emailed them and they replied:

Dear Mayank,

Thank you for contacting TATA CLiQ Luxury Care.

We acknowledge the details shared by you.

We regret to inform you that, the gold product can't be purchased through CLiQCash. Hence, we request you to try a different payment mode.

We appreciate your time and patience.

For any further query feel free to contact us at 022-62313777 or Email us at luxury@tatacliq.com

Your friend at TATA CLiQ Luxury
Solomon

rayhan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
G
no i haven't added that voucher to my account, in case i need to sell it to someone else. but i emailed them and they replied:

Dear Mayank,

We regret to inform you that, the gold product can't be purchased through CLiQCash. Hence, we request you to try a different payment mode.

For any further query feel free to contact us at 022-62313777 or Email us at luxury@tatacliq.com

Solomon
SO the trick where buying the gold and some other product, it isn't working now ?

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Dear Mayank,

Solomon
Even if you buy stuff from Tatacliq that would be better than selling it for 8-8.5k. Just add one small item to the cart like a pair of socks or something and then it’ll let you use the Tatacliq cash.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So the trick is gone now ? Can someone confirm ?

Also , does anyone know what is the travel ticket voucher that they provide. I had called customer care today and she said they provide business class voucher. I am not sure though , as she sounded naive.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
So the trick is gone now ? Can someone confirm ?

Also , does anyone know what is the travel ticket voucher that they provide. I had called customer care today and she said they provide business class voucher. I am not sure though , as she sounded naive.
It’s economy class one way ticket Yatra voucher Upto 10k.

I think tata cliq still allows to buy gold using cliq cash , we just need to add any other non jewellery item in cart.