• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query | AXIS Magnus Welcome Benefit

AakashCJB

TF Select
Hello all,

I have got the welcome option on Magnus adne I am planning to choose Flight ticket instead of Tata cliq.
1) Got to know that they give us ₹10,000 Yatra voucher now a days? Is this true.
2) We ourselves can use on the Yatra website it seems?
3) Has anyone tried it recently? If yes please share your experience.
Have a flight which is within 10 days, would be nice If I could use on that!

Solution
Hello all,

I have got the welcome option on Magnus adne I am planning to choose Flight ticket instead of Tata cliq.
1) Got to know that they give us ₹10,000 Yatra voucher now a days? Is this true.
better take tatacliq gv and buy Yatra GV at discounted rate.
but if you need travel gv and can extract value from it... then yes... go for it.

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello all,

Following

desaik231

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey,

so Yatra voucher has catch. It will be done for one way ticket only for do.esric routes. So if your flight is worth 8k they will book it and 2k is lost literally as its only one way ticket. so in my opinion take this voucher only if cheapest option in the market is more than 10k for one way

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey,

so Yatra voucher has catch. It will be done for one way ticket only for do.esric routes. So if your flight is worth 8k they will book it and 2k is lost literally as its only one way ticket. so in my opinion take this voucher only if cheapest option in the market is more than 10k for one way
Is this for one single passenger only do rtnay one way or can two or three passengers (family members) can be booked within this 10k limit?

AakashCJB

TF Select
Hey,

Thanks mate!
Yes! We frequently travel on DEL-CJB route and tickets are always ₹10,000+ for non-stop.
For the dates I am looking it’s ₹10,200 - ₹10,600 and that made sense for me to prefer this!

Also is there any date restrictions? Like can I use it for a flight for travel in next 2-3 days?

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
single passenger only
Thanks for the confirmation. Single passenger 10k is steep unless one flies into a non-metro route frequently.

Alternately just curious to know what to purchase on tata cliq with this voucher if chosen that option? Anything re-saleable / investment related (like gold coin etc.) so that some part of the fees can be recovered or optimally used. Thanks.

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the confirmation. Single passenger 10k is steep unless one flies into a non-metro route frequently.

Alternately just curious to know what to purchase on tata cliq with this voucher if chosen that option? Anything re-saleable / investment related (like gold coin etc.) so that some part of the fees can be recovered or optimally used. Thanks.
Gold coin is one of the best option.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

My 10k I opted Tatacliq and so far 6k spending done like for I ordered some necklaces for my kid’s bday and some silver water bottles from prestige
Electronic items like power bank and charger’s available