• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - no update on approval

mojai

TF Buzz
I had applied for Axis Magnus on 14th Oct at the branch. Biometrics verification along with income proof was taken. Its been 6 days today and there is no update on the application.

2 weeks back I had applied online and the application got rejected (due to insufficient information).

Hence I applied at the branch again on 14th. How many days does it typically take for approval and delivery - any one who has the card? What should I do in the interim? The bank person who took my application is not responding to my messages now.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I had applied for Axis Magnus on 14th Oct at the branch. Biometrics verification along with income proof was taken. Its been 6 days today and there is no update on the application.

2 weeks back I had applied online and the application got rejected (due to insufficient information).

Hence I applied at the branch again on 14th. How many days does it typically take for approval and delivery - any one who has the card? What should I do in the interim? The bank person who took my application is not responding to my messages now.
They don't respond after finishing their part of work and honestly they too don't know half of the things.

It's not even 7 working days to be honest.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge

While applying online is there option for C2C? I too want to apply but some thing less in eligibility of 18l ITR so wish to apply C2C.
I've SBI CB card 2 months old with 4l limit will it do?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

are you able to track your application on cctracker?

sam609619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I applied card on 4th got approved on 19th no communication from their end .
I kept on checking on their application status ,
And harrased them on chat support option .

Attachments

• 181EE63A-4F17-4939-96CA-753E9C51240B.png
    181EE63A-4F17-4939-96CA-753E9C51240B.png
    458.5 KB · Views: 77

Vipsssy

TF Select
VIP Lounge

This is strange...I also applied online on 14th Oct and got my card also on 19th October.

I always thought Axis processes applications in batches.