• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - no update on approval

mojai

TF Buzz
I had applied for Axis Magnus on 14th Oct at the branch. Biometrics verification along with income proof was taken. Its been 6 days today and there is no update on the application.

2 weeks back I had applied online and the application got rejected (due to insufficient information).

Hence I applied at the branch again on 14th. How many days does it typically take for approval and delivery - any one who has the card? What should I do in the interim? The bank person who took my application is not responding to my messages now.

I applied Ace card on 27th and on 28th I completed video kyc. When I checked status it shows as application processed successfully and eligibility check started on 29th. After that there is no update till today. I did chat with customer care today, one girl told that application was approval and card will be despatched in 10 days. I had doubt, so I checked with another executive through chat. He told your application details are not available 😀🤣

I can't understand anything 🤣😝

Stay away from chat support. They are useless now a days.

Phone banking is better & they will immediately raise a SR or provide you some info on the query.
Ok, again I contacted another executive through chat, He also told now that application is approved. So I asked him date, he told that application is approved on 01/11/22. So it may be true... I will be checking status on their website...

Reactions: CMG