• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - no update on approval

mojai

TF Buzz
I had applied for Axis Magnus on 14th Oct at the branch. Biometrics verification along with income proof was taken. Its been 6 days today and there is no update on the application.

2 weeks back I had applied online and the application got rejected (due to insufficient information).

Hence I applied at the branch again on 14th. How many days does it typically take for approval and delivery - any one who has the card? What should I do in the interim? The bank person who took my application is not responding to my messages now.

diablorojo8

TF Select
I've been trying for MyZone LTF and have had around 4-5 rejections during this time and early this year as well.
Applied for Magnus online now.
What is weird is let's my year of birth is 1980, my aadhar kyc reads it as 1981.
I've logged into aadhar as well, there isn't an issue with my birthdate there but definitely an issue with how stupid axis reads and parses.
I'm beginning to think that is the cause for my rejections. Any idea how to escalate this?

Stevie G

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Applied on Oct 24th....CC tracker said that Eligibility check initiated on 26th and approval/rejection message to be delivered in 3 days....now it says that Eligibility check is initiated on 27th......Axis Support on twitter said that my application is approved 2 days ago........received an update yesterday that my E-mail is updated in their records. Dont know when this wait is gonna end

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Applied on Oct 24th....CC tracker said that Eligibility check initiated on 26th and approval/rejection message to be delivered in 3 days....now it says that Eligibility check is initiated on 27th......Axis Support on twitter said that my application is approved 2 days ago........received an update yesterday that my E-mail is updated in their records. Dont know when this wait is gonna end
The same happened with my father's application, CC tracker said that the Eligibility check was initiated on 28th and approval/rejection message to be delivered in 3 days. Earlier it was 24th.
When I contacted customer care, they said my application is declined but did not receive any official communication for the same.

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My card is showing in app but tracker still says eligibility check initiated. Don’t trust tracker.

TF Ace
TF Family
I've been trying for MyZone LTF and have had around 4-5 rejections during this time and early this year as well.
Applied for Magnus online now.
What is weird is let's my year of birth is 1980, my aadhar kyc reads it as 1981.
I've logged into aadhar as well, there isn't an issue with my birthdate there but definitely an issue with how stupid axis reads and parses.
I'm beginning to think that is the cause for my rejections. Any idea how to escalate this?
Ignore it. I had applied for MyZone LTF, my DOB year was read as +1 too during the KYC process. Something's wrong with their system and I ain't surprised, being Axis. I rechecked profile details after approval, it's all fine.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Got the message that PIN for card xxxx has been dispatched on 01.11.2022 but no tracking ID was sent.......How to find the tracking reference number??
Sometimes you will get a message when it reaches your hometown.

You don't need this. If you have already received the card, you can set the pin using app (via sms too?).

AsB

TF Ace
I applied card on 4th got approved on 19th no communication from their end .
I kept on checking on their application status ,
And harrased them on chat support option .
Similar thing with me. Applied. First, card got declined within 2 days of document collection. Without any escalation from my side, the same application was re-processed from their side once again. And card got approved. It was after I received the card, that I got approval message, card dispatch message, and card delivery message.
From application to Card receive- entire process took 16 days