• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - New Customer Id Incident for existing customer

gupta93126

TF Buzz
Hi guys,

I applied for Axis Magnus on 29th Dec on a C2C basis (limit: 6 lakhs) while holding 2 existing cards of Axis. It was approved on 4th Jan and delivered on 7th Jan. The whole process was quite fast.

But, I was unable to activate the card as Axis had already blocked the card at their end before delivering. After calling CC, they told me their system had some issues and had provided me with a new customer id which is against the rule set by RBI that's the reason the card was blocked and a new card will be issued.

Now, a week has passed and there isn't any clue about the new card. They are saying that the card is not generated but not able to provide an estimate of days of days I have to wait.
Whereas some CC guy said I will go through the eligibility check again. In short, I am not able to get a conclusive response from the CC team.

Can you guys please help me out here, what should be my next steps now, Should I wait for more days or mail PNO ?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230114_045109_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230114_045109_Gmail.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 24

phheeewww

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,

I applied for Axis Magnus on 29th Dec on a C2C basis (limit: 6 lakhs) while holding 2 existing cards of Axis. It was approved on 4th Jan and delivered on 7th Jan. The whole process was quite fast.

But, I was unable to activate the card as Axis had already blocked the card at their end before delivering. After calling CC, they told me their system had some issues and had provided me with a new customer id which is against the rule set by RBI that's the reason the card was blocked and a new card will be issued.

Now, a week has passed and there isn't any clue about the new card. They are saying that the card is not generated but not able to provide an estimate of days of days I have to wait.
Whereas some CC guy said I will go through the eligibility check again. In short, I am not able to get a conclusive response from the CC team.

Can you guys please help me out here, what should be my next steps now, Should I wait for more days or mail PNO ?

Thanks in advance.
I have had similar experiences with Axis and I wrote directly to PNO, my card was declined online 3 times with a very strong ITR. It didnt help much till I went to the branch and spoke to the BM about the same. They absolutely have horrible service. Not sure how will they handle Citi customers, who are used too so much pampering.