• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus "Meet & Greet" Experience (and a mistake that you should not make)

atulsingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,
I want to share my experience related to Axis Magnus Meet & Greet Service that i recently booked for International departure at delhi airport (T3).
We were 8 people in the group so i availed all that magnus offers in one go.
We entered the airport through staff entry gate and within a minute we were in airport. After getting the luggage checked in we cleared the check in through business passenger section. That too was super quick. There was practically no waiting from start to finish.
After the security check we had plenty of time to kill. IMG_3622.JPG

Now here a miscommunication started. They didnt tell me that lounge access is also included i this service. And I didnt know any better. So I didnt ask about lounge access as well. In reading a twitter post where someone told that they got access to lounge access as well.
After reading this i mailed Axis guys to verify about lounge access. They told its NOT included in meet and greet service. Ok, i thought. But then, one more person shared their experience of axis m&g where he also got the lounge access.
When i asked him on twitter if got the free lounge access in m&g then Encalm guys responded by saying that its included in m&g.

All in all i missed the lounge access ..other wise it was a good experience.
After some time they arrived with a buggy and we were dropped at the gate for the boarding.

So, do confirm if lounge access is there or not in Meet and greet service when you book from axis.

Hope this was informative.
Thanks

when you used the lounge at Mumbai T2 international airport you made use of a Magnus credit card or priority pass required to access the lounge?

Also, I need to meet and greet service from Mumbai T2 domestic terminal to Mumbai T2 international airport as I am traveling from a different city to Mumbai. Do I need to book a meet and greet for arrival or departure?
Departure service. Email & call them and tell them of your plans.

Used Axis Meet and Greet last week for a Vistara flight to Singapore-
Received the call around 9-10 hours before the flight to confirm the timing of arrival, reached at the provided time and a porter was already available at Gate No.1, he picked up the bags and a buggy was waiting just inside the gate.

So my ticket was economy so I had to stand in normal Vistara line to get the boarding pass, then the porter took us to priority security check and then Business/First Class Immigration desk(which was a pretty good and quick).

The lounge was not included so used Magnus for me and my IDFC First Wealth for another friend at Loyalty Lounge.

On the boarding time another porter came and took us to the boarding gate and left us at the gate, the service was really good all in all.
Did they allow for your card to be used for your friend at the lounge? So can i use a different card say my burgundy debit card for my daughter?

Hey a quick query. The program allows 8 uses per calender year? So should be reset on dec 31st every year right? Planning to use all 8 in one go in october and need again for feb next year (they would be in my same card year).

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My experience today at lucknow airport. Booked 6 days in advance still no confiemation mail from axis till yesterday afternoon. I called them for that.
Very nice experience as my elder parents were with me. They were ready with wheelchairs with indigo staff..
all went fast and smooth.
I booked for 4 persons- me and 3 guests with me. No option to add more than 3 guests.
But we 5 persons used m&g . Would pranaam charge me for extra person?

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So there is no uniformity, it depends on the service provider at each airport.

In my case, for Mumbai T2, both times for a morning flight I got a call the night before, and then another call about 45 mins before the time I'd specified. I suggest you call up the Axis Extraordinary Experiences helpline and ask them to share an update whether your booking has been accepted.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
This service is so useful for old parents at busy airports. The best USP of axis premium cards.

Old parents get great assistance and feel happy.
Just book wheel chair assistance. It's available for free with every airline and u don't have to be disabled to avail it. It works for problem in long distance walking too. And they are much better, as they won't have to walk too.

Noctis7

TF Select
Just book wheel chair assistance. It's available for free with every airline and u don't have to be disabled to avail it. It works for problem in long distance walking too. And they are much better, as they won't have to walk too.

Agreed, senior citizens (60+) can request it without any other disabilities. In fact they recommend just reporting it as senior citizen even if they do because otherwise things like fitness certificate may come into question. It's extremely useful for old people, and lot of my older relatives who can otherwise walk short distances fine are availing them.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Off Topic - Connotation of your expression is a bit disturbing. Probably the other person meant as a general idea if one doesn't have Magnus or ran out of the limited M&G services and I don't think he meant ill will.
Correct. And Axis M&G doesn't have facility on all airports or if you are not one of the traveller. And most cases buggy services are not available.

I have booked wheel chair assistance a few times for my parents even with Axis M&G service, due to long distance walking problems and no buggy.

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Correct. And Axis M&G doesn't have facility on all airports or if you are not one of the traveller. And most cases buggy services are not available.

I have booked wheel chair assistance a few times for my parents even with Axis M&G service, due to long distance walking problems and no buggy.
as per sid card expert it is stopped in bangalore. Good silent devaluation strategy

Rags

TF Select
Hello Everyone,
I want to share my experience related to Axis Magnus Meet & Greet Service that i recently booked for International departure at delhi airport (T3).
We were 8 people in the group so i availed all that magnus offers in one go.
We entered the airport through staff entry gate and within a minute we were in airport. After getting the luggage checked in we cleared the check in through business passenger section. That too was super quick. There was practically no waiting from start to finish.
After the security check we had plenty of time to kill. IMG_3622.JPG

Now here a miscommunication started. They didnt tell me that lounge access is also included i this service. And I didnt know any better. So I didnt ask about lounge access as well. In reading a twitter post where someone told that they got access to lounge access as well.
After reading this i mailed Axis guys to verify about lounge access. They told its NOT included in meet and greet service. Ok, i thought. But then, one more person shared their experience of axis m&g where he also got the lounge access.
When i asked him on twitter if got the free lounge access in m&g then Encalm guys responded by saying that its included in m&g.

All in all i missed the lounge access ..other wise it was a good experience.
After some time they arrived with a buggy and we were dropped at the gate for the boarding.

So, do confirm if lounge access is there or not in Meet and greet service when you book from axis.

Hope this was informative.
Thanks
Not included in BLR and DEL

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
as per sid card expert it is stopped in bangalore. Good silent devaluation strategy
Fake news. I used Axis M&G yesterday only in Bangalore T1 Domestic.

Edit: I do see that extraordinary site is not giving Bangalore option now😭. Probably it got removed after I booked. And since I booked already, they fulfilled it. But not taking new bookings. Or maybe just a temporary technical issue.

mowgli

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Bangalore airport international arrival is currently restricted by Airport Authority Of India. For International Departure, Domestic Arrival and Domestic Departure is still supported as per the email confirmation I received today. So, to book the 3 categories, you have call/email and place request