• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Reserve Phenomenal experience with Airport Transfer and Meet & Greet (Axis Reserve)

madanc7

TF Buzz
Getting the negativity out first - Axis Concierge is terrible. I had to follow up so many times and no confirmation came till the last minute.

Now to the positive experience.. My flight was at 11 AM, so had booked airport transfer at 8 AM and meet & greet at 9 AM. The vendors are awesome - I got continuous communication in the morning and was updated with everything.

The car arrived sharp on time (Mercedes E220D). Airport was 30KMs away and I had also booked destination airport transfer to hotel which was another 45KMs drive so made optimal use of this.

Onto the Meet & Greet - I never really valued this much before when I saw others' experiences. Thought it was a gimmick but boy was I wrong. Hyderabad airport was very busy, so cutting all the lines made check-in seamless.

But the best part was the lounge.. All of you know how crowded the lounges are nowadays. It was even more on that day with separate seats being placed outside the lift entrance and water being served there itself. Lot of people were seated there waiting for entry to lounge.

But then we just went through to the lift without any waiting, entered the lounge and were given a private place (in attached photo). I was like wow, didn't expect this! Overall had an amazing experience.

IMG_0745.jpeg

Last edited:

jonamdhar

TF Select
Is Meet & Greet for Axis Reserve different from that for Axis Magnus? Or should we expect similar expreience for Magnus as well? Especially for the private space in lounge.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Getting the negativity out first - Axis Concierge is terrible. I had to follow up so many times and no confirmation came till the last minute.

Now to the positive experience.. My flight was at 11 AM, so had booked airport transfer at 8 AM and meet & greet at 9 AM. The vendors are awesome - I got continuous communication in the morning and was updated with everything.

The car arrived sharp on time (Mercedes E220D). Airport was 30KMs away and I had also booked destination airport transfer to hotel which was another 45KMs drive so made optimal use of this.

Onto the Meet & Greet - I never really valued this much before when I saw others' experiences. Thought it was a gimmick but boy was I wrong. Hyderabad airport was very busy, so cutting all the lines made check-in seamless.

But the best part was the lounge.. All of you know how crowded the lounges are nowadays. It was even more on that day with separate seats being placed outside the lift entrance and water being served there itself. Lot of people were seated there waiting for entry to lounge.

But then we just went through to the lift without any waiting, entered the lounge and were given a private place (in attached photo). I was like wow, didn't expect this! Overall had an amazing experience.
Meet and greet is excellent at Hyderabad airport. I too was given a separate sitting area in the lounge.

It is handled by Atithya (Meet and Assist service by Encalm)

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
See it’s worth the fee atleast for M & G because athithya charges a starting of 2500/- for M & G for their bronze package ( lounge not included ) so 8 times a year is totally worth it even for a paid Magnus and BMS offer is good enough even though used once a month. EazyDiner discount used to be good 1k twice a month but birthday voucher of 3k 50% off is good enough. All in all retaining a paid Magnus atleast for lifestyle benefits isn’t a bad idea in my opinion. I just hope they fix their transfer ratios issue soon. Reserve card holders are cheated though with 5:2. I aim to secure a burgundy private card ( a paid variant will also work for 0 zero forex and 5:4 transfer ratio.

thedator

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
See it’s worth the fee atleast for M & G because athithya charges a starting of 2500/- for M & G for their bronze package ( lounge not included ) so 8 times a year is totally worth it even for a paid Magnus and BMS offer is good enough even though used once a month. EazyDiner discount used to be good 1k twice a month but birthday voucher of 3k 50% off is good enough. All in all retaining a paid Magnus atleast for lifestyle benefits isn’t a bad idea in my opinion. I just hope they fix their transfer ratios issue soon. Reserve card holders are cheated though with 5:2. I aim to secure a burgundy private card ( a paid variant will also work for 0 zero forex and 5:4 transfer ratio.
How do you get a Burgundy Private card without a burgundy private account 🤔

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis has removed Bangalore from list of eligible airports. :(
Also No meet and greet facility for International arrivals in Bnaglore T2.
i would consider these as a minor devalution.

khaitan.rajesh29

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Has anyone renewed Axis Reserve card after meeting the spend threshold for renewal waiver. Do we get the benefit of 50k edge points on renewal and Accor membership etc if renewal fee was waived off.
Also, with Burgundy Magnus card does Reserve card edge rewards also get 5:4 ratio or they keep Burgundy Magnus points separate from Reserve card. I am going to apply for Burgundy Magnus.