• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Reserve Phenomenal experience with Airport Transfer and Meet & Greet (Axis Reserve)

madanc7

TF Buzz
Getting the negativity out first - Axis Concierge is terrible. I had to follow up so many times and no confirmation came till the last minute.

Now to the positive experience.. My flight was at 11 AM, so had booked airport transfer at 8 AM and meet & greet at 9 AM. The vendors are awesome - I got continuous communication in the morning and was updated with everything.

The car arrived sharp on time (Mercedes E220D). Airport was 30KMs away and I had also booked destination airport transfer to hotel which was another 45KMs drive so made optimal use of this.

Onto the Meet & Greet - I never really valued this much before when I saw others' experiences. Thought it was a gimmick but boy was I wrong. Hyderabad airport was very busy, so cutting all the lines made check-in seamless.

But the best part was the lounge.. All of you know how crowded the lounges are nowadays. It was even more on that day with separate seats being placed outside the lift entrance and water being served there itself. Lot of people were seated there waiting for entry to lounge.

But then we just went through to the lift without any waiting, entered the lounge and were given a private place (in attached photo). I was like wow, didn't expect this! Overall had an amazing experience.

IMG_0745.jpeg

Last edited:

madanc7

TF Buzz
By the way, no more airport transfer on Axis Reserve from 20th April 2024.
Ya will close this for sure.. Only reason I even considered keeping for second year is the renewal rewards and airport luxury transfers. Both are removed now, so definitely closing it. Such a joke of a bank though.. Devaluation of a card which costs 60k 🙄