• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus "Meet & Greet" Experience (and a mistake that you should not make)

atulsingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,
I want to share my experience related to Axis Magnus Meet & Greet Service that i recently booked for International departure at delhi airport (T3).
We were 8 people in the group so i availed all that magnus offers in one go.
We entered the airport through staff entry gate and within a minute we were in airport. After getting the luggage checked in we cleared the check in through business passenger section. That too was super quick. There was practically no waiting from start to finish.
After the security check we had plenty of time to kill. IMG_3622.JPG

Now here a miscommunication started. They didnt tell me that lounge access is also included i this service. And I didnt know any better. So I didnt ask about lounge access as well. In reading a twitter post where someone told that they got access to lounge access as well.
After reading this i mailed Axis guys to verify about lounge access. They told its NOT included in meet and greet service. Ok, i thought. But then, one more person shared their experience of axis m&g where he also got the lounge access.
When i asked him on twitter if got the free lounge access in m&g then Encalm guys responded by saying that its included in m&g.

All in all i missed the lounge access ..other wise it was a good experience.
After some time they arrived with a buggy and we were dropped at the gate for the boarding.

So, do confirm if lounge access is there or not in Meet and greet service when you book from axis.

Hope this was informative.
Thanks

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a novice question. I am trying to book M&G service on Extraordinary Weekends site. While filling out the details, there is a field asking for “Time”. Is it the time of the flight or time at which I plan to reach the airport?

kirtivardhan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a novice question. I am trying to book M&G service on Extraordinary Weekends site. While filling out the details, there is a field asking for “Time”. Is it the time of the flight or time at which I plan to reach the airport?
You can put either. I was told you have to put time of flight, but I have always ended up putting the time I will reach the airport. In any case they will call you to check your estimated time of arrival

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It all depends on how much you value the buggy, if you dont really care about it, there isnt much more to M&G for biz class passengers but for entry into the airport via the VIP gate
Hopefully, Digi Yatra provides better entry. We'll be travelling with little luggage. Delhi departure is OK with tons of walk-alators. Will skip M&G for this one and save for Eco/Prem-Eco flights in the future.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hopefully, Digi Yatra provides better entry. We'll be travelling with little luggage. Delhi departure is OK with tons of walk-alators. Will skip M&G for this one and save for Eco/Prem-Eco flights in the future.
Yeah.. DigiYatra entry is seamless for Airport entry and Security Check as well. Takes just 2 mins from outside Airport to Security Guy (if no bag to drop)

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
sharing my experience of Meet & Greet for departure & arrival international flight from/to Mumbai.. booking experience was not good as webpage was not working and I had to do it over email and they don't confirm till like 24 hours before flight departue/arrival..

M&G experience was decent while going, helped in quick security and immigration in business class queue.. they didn't give me access to Adani Lounge on International side (only for business class).. apparently Pranam has multiple packages and one which we get with Axis doesn't have lounge access... i used the Loyalty Lounge (which is quite bad) using my DCB..

suprisingly i found the service more helpful on arrival.. Mumbai passport control while return had like 1 hour queue.. mine got done in 5 mins as they helped in business class queue.. the person with me helped with luggage all the way upto putting the luggage in uber car!

so overall decent experience.. worth taking for international flights..

Edit.. i was traveling economy

Last edited:

Trio

TF Buzz
sharing my experience of Meet & Greet for departure & arrival international flight from/to Mumbai.. booking experience was not good as webpage was not working and I had to do it over email and they don't confirm till like 24 hours before flight departue/arrival..

experience was decent while going, helped in quick security and immigration in business class queue.. they didn't give me access to Adani Lounge on International side (only for business class).. apparently Pranam has multiple packages and one which we get with Axis doesn't have lounge access... i used the Loyalty Lounge (which is quite bad) using my DCB..

suprisingly i found the service more helpful on arrival.. Mumbai passport control while return had like 1 hour queue.. mine got done in 5 mins as they helped in business class queue.. the person with him helped with my luggage all the way upto putting the luggage in uber car!

so overall decent experience.. worth taking for international flights..
What class were you booked in ?

Trio

TF Buzz
We had an International departure from mumbai couple of months back in Premium Economy (With Vistara) but the meet & greet service guy told us we would have to join the queue for immigration in the Eco class only.We anyways did it in the business class immigration counter as the same was empty.I believe the they don't have much say at the immigration counter as on previous two occasions on international departures we were ushered to the economy counters only.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
We had an International departure from mumbai couple of months back in Premium Economy (With Vistara) but the meet & greet service guy told us we would have to join the queue for immigration in the Eco class only.We anyways did it in the business class immigration counter as the same was empty.I believe the they don't have much say at the immigration counter as on previous two occasions on international departures we were ushered to the economy counters only.
Yes while departure he said join economy but since business passport control queue was closest to business security (where they took us) i went to business anyways.. while on return he specifically helped us get into business passport control queue (which was great as economy queue was 1 hour long).. anyways the immigration officer doesn’t care whether you are in business or economy once you are in front of him with the passport..

rohitnsync

TF Select
A quick question - I have a domestic departure at 12:45 pm. I placed a request for M&G and entered the service time of 9:30 am. But I received an email confirmation stating the service time of 11:15 am. What to do if I wish to arrive earlier and access the lounge?

kirtivardhan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
A quick question - I have a domestic departure at 12:45 pm. I placed a request for M&G and entered the service time of 9:30 am. But I received an email confirmation stating the service time of 11:15 am. What to do if I wish to arrive earlier and access the lounge?
They will give you a call asking for your estimated time of arrival, you can inform them accordingly. Arrival time is generally flexible

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I’m at Delhi T3 International side departures, availed the meet and greet facility on Axis Magnus. Lounge is not included, however you get direct entry into the lounge without waiting in the long queue, but have to swipe your card for lounge access.

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Even I arrived early, when I received the call from them. I told them that I’ll be reaching the airport 1 hour prior to the scheduled time. They considered the request and met me after 15mins of reaching the airport and I was in the lounge before the actual scheduled time.

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Sharing my experience with M&G.

I booked from the extraordinary weekends website, 3 weeks back. 28 hours before my departure, I got confirmation email from AXIS. 4 hours before the departure, I got call from Encalm, asking me at what time I will reach airport. When I reached their, they were waiting outside the gate, took my language, entered airport via business class line, at check-in counter, since I was flying economy, so I had to wait for my turn to check my language ( no special benefit given here ). After that we went for immigration, I was told to stand in normal line, I asked them if I can stand in business line instead to save time, but they said its not allowed. After which we did business class security check in. And finally we went to the lounge, which was to entered using my credit card ( not complimentary with M&G service).

30 mins before departure, a different person from Encalm came, and then we moved to boarding gate via a golf cart. Overall quite a good experience except that I had to stand in normal immigration line, which took 10-15 mins to clear.

ALOAK

TF Ace
I have one query! I was trying to book Axis Meet and Greet Service through Magnus but it is only allowing me to add upto a maximum of 3 guests. There are in total of 5 guests excluding me, so should I mail them stating that I will have 2 more guests or it is fine to just show up there?
Better to email them for record purpose else disappointment upon reaching airport. Never trust by face value. It is catch 22

Rohit_Gupta

TF Buzz
Used Axis Meet and Greet last week for a Vistara flight to Singapore-
Received the call around 9-10 hours before the flight to confirm the timing of arrival, reached at the provided time and a porter was already available at Gate No.1, he picked up the bags and a buggy was waiting just inside the gate.

So my ticket was economy so I had to stand in normal Vistara line to get the boarding pass, then the porter took us to priority security check and then Business/First Class Immigration desk(which was a pretty good and quick).

The lounge was not included so used Magnus for me and my IDFC First Wealth for another friend at Loyalty Lounge.

On the boarding time another porter came and took us to the boarding gate and left us at the gate, the service was really good all in all.
when you used the lounge at Mumbai T2 international airport you made use of a Magnus credit card or priority pass required to access the lounge?

Also, I need to meet and greet service from Mumbai T2 domestic terminal to Mumbai T2 international airport as I am traveling from a different city to Mumbai. Do I need to book a meet and greet for arrival or departure?

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
when you used the lounge at Mumbai T2 international airport you made use of a Magnus credit card or priority pass required to access the lounge?

Also, I need to meet and greet service from Mumbai T2 domestic terminal to Mumbai T2 international airport as I am traveling from a different city to Mumbai. Do I need to book a meet and greet for arrival or departure?
T2 Dom and International is one airport only all internally connected, ideally you should book departure service as you will be departing from T2 International,
still to be on safe side call the axis concierge or call pranaam(service provider) and ask them..