• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Master List of Exclusions | Guide | Update Date: 9th June, 2023 - 5:30 AM IST

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Is that HP pay still working or Axis fixed it by making it as Wallet?
Till this month 10th I got Edge Rewards and after which I stopped using since lot of ppl here said that they got the Hp rewards reversed
I didn’t got any reversal so far and also BharTnxt usage notice also I didn’t get from Axis bank
Anyway it’s good to save the card whenever we get such alert from others as a self Pre-caution
Note: now after 10th I installed iocl app by plan to take xp95 fuel and loading ICICI tag by Amex cards and paying in pump from tag
Around 15k fuel usage for milestone benefits is short in Magnus card for which I plan some shopping vouchers which can be accumulated for Diwali purchase 👍

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I need some clarification regarding axis mangus monthly milestone criterion. Haven't seen any concrete response anywhere. In general, people avoid both start as well as end of the month. But it can't be both.

As per terms document , it says "5) Spends are calculated on a calendar month basis i.e. from 1st to 30th/31st of every month irrespective of card issuance date. Spends are calculated basis the date and time captured in Axis Bank credit card system."

Here, what is date and time captured in axis Bank credit card system?
Is it transaction date or settlement date or statement date?
Also, is time based on IST or GMT?
Does it vary if there is a bank holiday? (Because statement reflects a day prior or after in case of holidays).

For example, If I do a transaction on 30th June at 6PM IST and it gets settle on 1st July at 1PM, statement says 30th June as transaction date, will this be considered for June month milestone or July month?

For DCB, it clearly says "Transactions are tracked as per the posted/settled date from third party/merchant to the bank and the posting/settlement date will be considered as contribution to the spend accrual for any month." And it has a tracking portal also. So, there is no confusion regarding this.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I need some clarification regarding axis mangus monthly milestone criterion. Haven't seen any concrete response anywhere. In general, people avoid both start as well as end of the month. But it can't be both.

As per terms document , it says "5) Spends are calculated on a calendar month basis i.e. from 1st to 30th/31st of every month irrespective of card issuance date. Spends are calculated basis the date and time captured in Axis Bank credit card system."

Here, what is date and time captured in axis Bank credit card system?
Is it transaction date or settlement date or statement date?
Also, is time based on IST or GMT?
Does it vary if there is a bank holiday? (Because statement reflects a day prior or after in case of holidays).

For example, If I do a transaction on 30th June at 6PM IST and it gets settle on 1st July at 1PM, statement says 30th June as transaction date, will this be considered for June month milestone or July month?

For DCB, it clearly says "Transactions are tracked as per the posted/settled date from third party/merchant to the bank and the posting/settlement date will be considered as contribution to the spend accrual for any month." And it has a tracking portal also. So, there is no confusion regarding this.
Here is the reply I got. It seems like statement date is what matters.

"Kindly note that the term " Spends are calculated basis the date and time captured in Axis Bank credit card system " refers the transaction posting date basis file received and posted from the Acquirer(merchant) bank while setting the transaction from their end.

If you will make a transaction on 30th June and the same will be reflected in your credit card statement as transaction date, it will be consider towards the milestone spending fpr the month of June."

Warlock27

TF Select
Looks like Grabdeals got hit hard with devaluations, now they have changed the bonus multiplier to 5X for everything and total eligible bonus reward points per month to 5000.

Warlock27

TF Select
5000 fOr all the cards?
"Maximum 5,000 EDGE reward points to be earned per customer per month" this is mentioned in their points to remember section, I'm not quite sure how per customer works but if it is bound through card number then by that logic it should be 5000 per card per month.
Can anyone confirm about this?

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
"Maximum 5,000 EDGE reward points to be earned per customer per month" this is mentioned in their points to remember section, I'm not quite sure how per customer works but if it is bound through card number then by that logic it should be 5000 per card per month.
It says "5000 per customer per month" which means even if he hold 2-3 cards, collectively he will only get 5000 edge points per month.

Akash369

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
per month even though u hold 2 3 cards

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Please can someone update the latest redemption for Amazon GV :) just keep the post upto date