• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Master List of Exclusions | Guide | Update Date: 9th June, 2023 - 5:30 AM IST

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is this still working loading Paytm wallet using Axis Magnus? And why the limit is 4k? Uber doesn't allow over that?

Also, how to be sure that its counted under utility and not wallet spend. I tried doing a transaction and it says PAY*Paytm 185391 and OTP page while doing the payment has the merchant name: Paytm. I did this transaction using Uber wallet reload method.

Attachments

• untitled.PNG
    untitled.PNG
    1.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Harishbiyani

TF Buzz
Is payzapp 2.0 a different app? i use IOS, can see two applications on the playstore.

Also, double confirming paying rent through Payzapp (Red Giraffe) biller will fall under the insurance category?

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is this still working loading Paytm wallet using Axis Magnus? And why the limit is 4k? Uber doesn't allow over that?

Also, how to be sure that its counted under utility and not wallet spend. I tried doing a transaction and it says PAY*Paytm 185391 and OTP page while doing the payment has the merchant name: Paytm. I did this transaction using Uber wallet reload method.

I confirmed through customer care and he mentioned that all transactions including this is eligible! So loading PayTM using Uber is still working till date!

Last edited:

realSP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If i pay Insurance premium thru amazon pay, whether what mcc will amazon use? did i get ER ...

hysteriadoc

TF Select
Many merchants use Razorpay for recieving payments by sending Payment link over sms, whatsapp & email. Which MCC code & category is this Razorpay ?

agentneo

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello, I received information from Magnus customer support today indicating that EMI transactions are not considered in the monthly milestone of 1L. Is this a recent policy change? Could anyone confirm this, please?

dominic1229

TF Premier
Hello, I received information from Magnus customer support today indicating that EMI transactions are not considered in the monthly milestone of 1L. Is this a recent policy change? Could anyone confirm this, please?
Since March 2023(or maybe prior to that, so not a new update), EMI transactions were not considered in monthly milestone.

Sources:
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/axis-magnus-emi-in-milestone.9253/